IPort

Sara47's profile photo   01/04/2018 2:01 p.m.

Hello, I wanted to ask those who use the port iPort how you are doing.I have read just some comments in this forum, for example that of Beti that is doing well, but I suppose there will be more people who use it.The fact is that they detected diabetes three months ago and I use the port about fifteen days ago.Broken the areas as indicated to me.The fact is that sometimes I get the question of whether insulin enters well because as and I get the sugar a lot at two hours, 300, and the first thing I think is that the port has failed, but other times andBeing placed in the same place sometimes my sugar lowers, so I don't know what to think.Could you fail once and others not placed in the same place or once it fails to fail the three days that is the maximum that must be in one place?I don't know if I explain myself well ... I'm even thinking of stop using it because I don't want to see those climbs.

Sara47's profile photo
Sara47
01/04/2018 2:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Sara47, my son uses Iport and many times we doubt how you.Once it happened that it was very high, almost 400, what I did was apply on your belly and when Iport was crooked the canula.Other times putting it in almost the same place, I say almost, because we rotate it, when it starts to be high, and we cannot download it we try in bread has happened to us that it does not go down, then it is not X the Iport, and when it goes down when putting it inBanch we change it for doubts and although it appears to be well placed when changing it if it returns with its lower values ​​...., I think it always is, and we adopt that measure ... when one or two climbing is striking .... Let's do on the belly.This does not always happen, but it happens and you have to take it into account.The IPORTE to my son "saves" him from so many punctures.Also when we put very above the arm to El does not work.
Do you pass only the fast?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/05/2018 1:16 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

@"Sara47" There are several hilos successes of the IPORT, unable to locate the oldest I leave open one in which there is a video.
It is better for everyone to comment on the same thread, but the location of data and use about Iport for users will be very complicated.

We all continue in the next thread, I will close the open threads with the IPORT indicating to all the thread that we will try to use to concentrate the comments.Thank you.

Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/05/2018 12:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

There are several successes of the IPORT, unable to locate the oldest I leave open one in which there is a video.
It is better for everyone to comment on the same thread, but the location of data and use about Iport for users will be very complicated.

We all continue in the next thread, I will close the open threads with the IPORT indicating to all the thread that we will try to use to concentrate the comments.Thank you.

Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/05/2018 12:33 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.