Charcot feet

vandorta's profile photo   01/04/2018 8:52 p.m.

Hello!Does anyone here have a ponde?
Today they have told me that I may have this complication

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
01/04/2018 8:52 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

@"Vandorta", Hi!- Just spend here to greet you and wish you a good year.I am new in diabetes and I still have no complication, but we already know that diabetes is like poverty, it never comes alone.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/07/2018 12:06 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

They say that neuropathy improves with good control.You will still be time to stop it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/07/2018 2:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

solar said:
@"vandorta", hello!- Just pass here to greet you and wish you a good year.I am new in diabetes and I still have no complication, but we already know that diabetes is like poverty, it never comes alone.
solar said:
@"vandorta", hello!- Just pass here to greet you and wish you a good year.I am new in diabetes and I still have no complication, but we already know that diabetes is like poverty, it never comes alone.

Friend: From Venezuela I send you greetings and I wish you a 2018 with a lot of health.When you get the Diabets, remember that it is a genetic disease, that is, your parents gave it to you when they already come to visit you some old older old men who are your aunts and from which you have to get away with discipline with the help of your endocrine and yourmedicines.Those aunts are: the heart disease that affects your heart, the nephropathy that damages you the kidneys, the liver disease that damages the liver, retinopathy, your retina damages you.As you can see those aunts are not welcome, you also have to take care of your feet to avoid amputations and that you achieve with it is trilogy called endocrine, medicines and you with your discipline.I also discovered the more that are the support groups like this forum if we talk, we communicate, we are in contact we learn more.Greetings friend.Alfredo from Venezuela.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
01/07/2018 8:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.