{'en': 'Oppositions and diabetes', 'es': 'Oposiciones y diabetes'} Image

Oppositions and diabetes

david87's profile photo   01/08/2018 6:07 p.m.

Good afternoon,

I have been thinking of introducing myself to mail oppositions ... and I would like to know if someone in this forum opposed or tried to oppose, and if he had any problem when passing medical recognition for being diabetic.

My question comes, because reading the requirements to be able to present myself to the opposition, they cite as follows:

- Do not be sick or not have physical or psychic limitations that prevent normal performance of the tasks and functions to be performed, accredited by medical postal services.

Obviously I think we are trained to perform the tasks and functions to be performed in that job but I don't know what they think ... and I don't know what they call "being sick" ...

Thank you very much in advance, and if someone could give me some information I appreciate it.

All the best!

david87's profile photo
david87
01/08/2018 6:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"David87" I do not remember that you have spoken specifically about mails, but that there has been a lot about presenting to oppositions, I share several issues here:

Link
Link
Link
Link administration/p1

fer's profile photo
fer
01/08/2018 7:17 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much Fer, I am calling thousands of sites and collecting information about this topic, as soon as I get a conclusion and know something clear I will inform you.

Anyway, in the news that you have shown me, it does not fit in my head that if you are diabetic when you oppose you can not access the square, but, if you already have the square, and the diabetes manifests, then then you can keep thePlaza and continue exercising your homework in a normalized way .... They don't know if what they want to do with us!

Greetings and thanks again.

david87's profile photo
david87
01/09/2018 10:55 a.m.

Hi David,

I find the same doubt.Does anyone know if it is exclusive to be diabetic for mail opponents?

Yoyyomismamismamente's profile photo
Yoyyomismamismamente
02/12/2018 4:06 p.m.

Hello, I have been asking and there is nothing that does not allow diabetics to present themselves to the opposition for mails.At least in Galicia, I don't know in your autonomous community.
I recommend that you call some academy of your community, where you prepare those oppositions and ask them ...
They answered me and showed me documents where it ratifies we are not excluded from this opposition.
I think I can not oppose for State Security Forces, including penitentiary.
I hope it helps you, and if you decide to introduce yourself .... Good luck !!!
When you have information, please tell us.
All the best

david87's profile photo
david87
02/13/2018 12:05 a.m.

I have been an official for 10 years, diabetic for 35.
In the bases of the call he explains everything.
Remaking some exceptions, as you have said before, you can oppose what you want.

jkrahe's profile photo
jkrahe
02/15/2018 4:24 p.m.

I am preparing other oppositions (they are not emails) and the only thing that puts in the call is that I must take a letter from the doctor certifying that I can perform the functions.
I hope it is so because I have been preparing the oppositions for 3 years and I have no wishes to throw me back 5 days before the exam.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
02/19/2018 1:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.