{'en': 'ACCU-Chek Insight insulin bomb', 'es': 'Bomba de insulina Accu-Chek Insight'} Image

ACCU-Chek Insight insulin bomb

Borjelweis's profile photo   01/21/2017 10:53 a.m.

Hello everyone,

It is the first time I write although I have followed you for more than a year.

The reason for the comment is to inform you that my first bomb will place me, I will release the new accu-chek insight.

I wanted to share it in case someone is pending change or wants to ask your endocrine.

Borjelweis's profile photo
Borjelweis
01/21/2017 10:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks for commenting, I didn't know they were already putting it.Have you offered you the MCG?Do you know prices from it?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/21/2017 9:32 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello again, I have to go the next Tuesday for the formation and they are placed on the 30th.
At first I don't think they put the MCG and they are not prices either.
I will ask Roche's delegate when I see her and tell you.

Borjelweis
01/21/2017 9:40 p.m.

Hello, do you know if it is aquatic?Thank you.We expect your news

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
01/22/2017 9:39 a.m.

I think no but they will tell me on Tuesday.
I will tell you.

Borjelweis
01/22/2017 12:30 p.m.

The MCG if there are already people who complain to the size of the Dexcom ,, this is inooore ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/22/2017 1:10 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala Do you really know someone who has it?reliability?duration?price?I do not remember if it is aquatic, I opened a thread referring to this bomb with the characteristics I had but I do not remember.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/22/2017 11:38 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Hello, in which community do they put it to you?

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
01/23/2017 9 a.m.

That in which community?I am from Seville, my endocrine told me that there were 3 bombs, that it was looking for information to see which one best suits my lifestyle.That's why I thought I could choose.

Fco_Javier_8888
01/23/2017 9:24 a.m.

@jconegar, I have not seen the bomb, I have seen photos of the transmitter sensor that the endocrine taught me and left with the Dexcom next to and it was much bigger, stood out more, fatter.On the price and duration of the moment I had no information, I had called the commercial but they had not yet specified anything

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/23/2017 9:31 a.m.

Hello, I do not know anyone to have it because they have not yet placed it in Spain so far that they start, I am in Cantabria.
Tomorrow they will give me more information.
All the best.

Borjelweis
01/23/2017 9:55 a.m.

@"Borjelweis", you have us informed by Fi

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/23/2017 3:13 p.m.

Good afternoon,

Yesterday they gave me the formation of the bomb,
In the beginning if it is aquatic but "do not recommend wetting it in case you hit and lose pond ....."

It is smaller than I thought although the weight is very similar to Spirit Combo.

The MCG will leave in September and change every 6 months.
They don't know prices from it.

Anyway, apparently it will not be connected to the pump and will not avoid the capillaries so ............

Greetings.

Borjelweis
01/25/2017 7:24 p.m.

Thanks for the information

Fco_Javier_8888
01/25/2017 10:51 p.m.

This afternoon I have been reading in the English forums about this pump and is afraid to see the amount of complaints and problems that it is giving, from electronic errors, through the slowness of the bolus calculating control, even some bomb buttons that by design no designThey are blocked ... have anyone heard something?

fjf's profile photo
fjf
01/31/2017 8:51 p.m.

fjf said:
This afternoon I have been reading in the English forums about this pump and is afraid to see the amount of complaints and problems that are giving, from electronic errors, going through the slowness of the calculating commandBolus, even some bomb buttons that are not blocked by design ... any have you heard something?
You can put links please where you have seen that information.Surely many people will thank you.
Thank you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/31/2017 11:23 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
fjf said:
this afternoon I have been reading in the English forums about this bomb and is afraid to see the amount of complaints and problems that thisGiving, from electronic errors, through the slow bolus calculating control, even some bomb buttons that are not blocked by design ... have any have heard something?
You can put links please where you have seen that information.Surely many people will thank you.
Thank you.

There were several threads that I read, but they all appeared looking on Google Acu-Check Insight problems.As you know part of Europe, this bomb has had for many months.

Link

The link does not go well ...

fjf's profile photo
fjf
02/01/2017 9:37 p.m.

Hello, as I told you about Monday and the only thing that I do not like but for me it is not a big problem is the slowness of the command.
The rest of the moment all ok although it has not yet given time than problems.
I have been between 95 and 105.

Greetings.

Borjelweis
02/01/2017 11:22 p.m.

borjelweis said:
hello, as I told you on Monday and the only thing that I do not like but for me it is not a big problem is the slowness of the command.
The rest of the moment all ok although it has not yet given time than problems.
I have been between 95 and 105.

Greetings.

Thank you for giving your opinion, we are waiting for your most long -term opinion.
A question, is it true that the upper buttons are not blocked?If I am not mistaken, a bolus can be introduced with them.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
02/02/2017 4:17 p.m.

Here, in the Valencian Community, they are also starting to put it.Just this week they have presented it in the faith and there is already a child to be put on, the formation begins in a few days.But it seems to be, that they still know anything about the continuous meter.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/02/2017 5:36 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.