Type1 diabetes since November, delighted with the forum.

Atlas's profile photo   01/19/2017 6:54 p.m.

Hello, my name is Raquel in November I started with insulin, I was diagnosed with type I diabetes.

Finding this forum has been fantastic, the amount of information that there is and to share what happens to us.

Thank you very much and a big hug

Atlas's profile photo
Atlas
01/19/2017 6:54 p.m.

Toujeo 8 U desde Nov 2016

Welcome @"Atlas", Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
01/19/2017 7:43 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Welcome Atlas :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/19/2017 8:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Welcome to the "Atlas" forum I hope we can help you with the doubts and problems you find, you know, ask what you need and share what you know.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/20/2017 4:04 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi Raquel, I have been with insulin for 11 years and a little less than two years ago I use two, a fast and a slow one, and I can tell you that although we know that insulin helps in some things and bothers others because, many can be lived and many can be lived andwonderful years being diabetic and making a beautiful life.Encouragement, and always looking forward.

Lucho Carvalho's profile photo
Lucho Carvalho
02/03/2017 12:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.