{'en': 'Ramón Freixa will be in the Diabetes Experience Day', 'es': 'Ramón Freixa estará en el Diabetes Experience Day'} Image

Ramón Freixa will be in the Diabetes Experience Day

fer's profile photo   01/25/2017 12:13 p.m.

The prestigious Catalan chef Ramón Freixa, with two Michelin stars, several Repsol soles and numerous gastronomic awards will be present in the next edition of Diabetes Experience Day to celebrate on February 18 in the auditorium of the Carlos III University of Leganés.

Under the title "Cooking for diabetes", Ramón Freixa, accompanied by the endocrine specialized in nutrition Dr. Teresa Lajo, will prepare a complete menu for a person with diabetes.Ramón Freixa will cook live on the stage of Diabetes Experience Day for more than 1200 people.A showcooking that, like the rest of Experience Day, can be followed via streaming through YouTube.

As he says on his website, in Ramón Freixa's kitchen there is daring, innovation and sense, an impeccable technique and numerous visual and gustative games.Tradition and avant -garde coexist.Madness and common sense in perfect harmony.Each dish hides a story told in sequences and presented in compositions of great aesthetic beauty, where the protagonist is always the taste.

Ramón Freixa collaborates on this occasion with the @astrazenecaes Foundation, one of the Sponsors of Diabetes Experience Day

new speakers and presentations

The 2017 Experience Day Diabetes Program is completed these days with the presence of two prestigious professionals in the world of diabetes.

The Endocrinologist Chief of Service of Endocrinology and Nutrition of the University Hospital of Madrid, Dr. Esteban Jodar, has confirmed this week his presence in the event with a presentation that is named "authentic barriers for glycemic control."One of the maxims of people with diabetes is to have a good control of their blood glucose, and many times despite following the recommendations of the professionals and the advice of those who know this objective is not achieved.

Esteban Jodar first goes to Diabetes Experience Day to comment on what limitations are identified as more common in the control of that glycemic goal that should undoubtedly improve the quality of life of a person with diabetes.

Professor Jorge Bondia, one of the main researchers in Spain about the artificial pancreas returns to the official program of Diabetes Experience Day to explain us as technologies such as robotics, augmented reality or simulators beyond improving the life of the person with diabetes,They can be a good incentive to improve their diabetological education.

Bondia goes to Diabetes Experience Day to publicize the experience of the Menarini Kids, a diabetes education event for children that was celebrated last October in Valencia.During part -time more than 100 children received the advice and attention of the first robot with diabetes in Spain, they learned to count carbohydrates through an increased reality app, played a simulated pancreas and connected with social diabetes through the Smart Enter concept.All this will be discussed at noon in the next edition of Diabetes Experience Day.

fer's profile photo
fer
01/25/2017 12:13 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

This promises !!I hope to go

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
01/25/2017 12:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I sincerely the dish is beautiful, but to me that poge a good ox chuleton that already calculates the protein fat units, hahahaha, I like artistic cuisine to see it pretty but I always go hungry when I'm going to delight a restaurant of that style.He puts a dish with three clams and I stay in Fer pictures.
How can HC be calculated in those dishes?

I admire them for the elegance and style they have to cook and present their dishes.Observing their dishes and delicacy as they prepare them is like knowingtime.But sincerely the taste of those dishes, I would particularly stay hungry and with such a woman you would never be hungry.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/26/2017 7:49 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.