{'en': 'Diabetes and renal calculations?', 'es': 'Diabetes y cálculos renales?'} Image

Diabetes and renal calculations?

Julieta's profile photo   01/26/2017 12:05 p.m.

Hello,

3 months ago I was diagnosed with diabetes.My doctor just communicated it and tell me that I was controlled ... I extended the recipe for some pills (Eukreas 1 buy a day) Printed a sheet with the food that I owe and I should not take and see you later.

Everything was going well for these 3 months, except hyperglycemia at 2 weeks ... and my first hiccups that I had yesterday.Unpleasant and horrible and many more.My doctor did not explain the symptoms, or to deal with this.Not even the possibility that I could happen to me.

I ate spoonful sugar as I could and up to an hour later I didn't go back ... well, I reached 180 that I guess it's a lot.Now I have 207 and I ate 3 h ... and I don't understand why this is getting out of control.

On the other hand, I have been with renal and bladder calculations since 2013 and with repetition IU, (to the point of abandonment for the urrolo that for 9 months I am on the waiting list for a partial nephrectomy due to occupation of large calculation in the lower partof renal pit IZ) also since 2013 with fasting glucose figures from 120 progressively in time to 167 and they never made me glycosylated proof, until 3 months ago because I asked.It is 7.5.

I am extremely lost I have read here in the forum that renal calculations and iTu are associated with diabetes and I am not reacting.Urologos do not even know that I am diabetics ... or they don't care, as they didn't care if I lose a kidney.

And to culminate I am with blurred vision for a few days.

Everything you could explain will come to me as a gift ...

Greetings

Julieta's profile photo
Julieta
01/26/2017 12:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, first of all welcome to the "julieta" forum, as you comment that only 3 months ago you have diagnosed diabetes, I understand what type 2 because you do not need insulin, so I recommend that you read this issue:

Link

Ah! And ask what you need!;)

On kidney calculations, I can contribute little, but surely some other forero can tell you, encourage !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
01/26/2017 6:18 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello!
If it's type 2
I'm going to read =;thank you!!!

Julieta's profile photo
Julieta
01/27/2017 5:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.