New in the forum

Kazu's profile photo   01/13/2018 4:59 p.m.

Hello, I am new to the forum, although I have been read you for a long time to learn a little more every day and solve doubts.I am a girl with 5 -year -old diabetes, and we live in the Community of Madrid.The debut occurred approximately a year and a half, coinciding with the date of his birthday.At first we came the world on top (parents), but little by little we are doing to this disease, although the more I learn about it I have the feeling of knowing less.We use free freestyle and I Port Advance to make my daughter the most bearable disease.I hope to learn a lot from you and be able to contribute to what I can.Greetings to all.

Kazu's profile photo
Kazu
01/13/2018 4:59 p.m.

Padre de niña de 5 años con DM1
Usuario de Freestyle Libre y I Port Advance
Lantus y Apidra

Hi Kazu I am a 5 -year -old Tomi's mother, and at the time of the diagnosis I thought I was not going to be able to assimilate so many things, sadness and anger threw me a good time.Until I got up, I started incorporating things that I had never heard, carbohydrate counting, insulin units, hyper hyper and many more things ... but with my husband we thought, that I never losing that smile so pretty that he has ...And being so small depends on our care and attention, and as we are going to be what one transmits.Today almost a year ago of the diagnosis, I think that I am always distressing what implies having diabetes, but I am much calmer, and everything one learning is reflected in our children and reassures.
Let your daughter never lose your smile!Forces ... encourage ...
Ask the doubts you have, as I always say, this is a very supportive forum and the experiences of others accompany and help a lot.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/13/2018 8:30 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Take care of them.My daughter started with 5 years, she has 29 and without complications.
When you are 30 years old, this nightmare will have finished.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2018 7:41 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome:

They have not been wrong about Kazu forum, it has worked a lot, especially there is a group of people attentive not to be defeated and seeking to improve their health and do not feel alone in your living.
Haa I am a 12 -year -old Angel, 2 with diabetes.
a hug

Angel Andres 's profile photo
Angel Andres
01/17/2018 6:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.