Hello everyone

Pirata's profile photo   01/13/2018 8:26 p.m.

I was diagnosed with type 2 in the middle of Dec 2017, recently, I was 400 sugar ... Now after putting myself on a diet and doing a half hour for a walk I keep it entering 135, I suppose it is fine like that, I amI take a mess, I make 6 fuck melts a day, and I spend a hunger that you die, I will have to be like this, at H, I sulked me insulin once a day, a load of 14, is that a lot?You can vary yourself as they say there, I also take white bread, a couple of pastes without sugar a day and chocolate without sugar for milk, but I die of disgust, and even so it becomes hard, neither does I take sausages or tapas or alcoholAnd of course sauces or sweets ... Alguein can guide me ..?I would appreciate it, because what is the nurse and the doctor, apart from the insulin diet and regime, do not tell you anything else, they also tell me that I do not go out at night and that I have to sleep a lot, in short ... Vida de AbueloAt my 48 years

Pirata's profile photo
Pirata
01/13/2018 8:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello pirate!Have you consulted a nutritionist?Thus guides you and helps you with a food plan depends your needs, I suppose it is not positive to feel hungry.When you see the doctor, he has the doubts you have, not to forget, and if they do not clarify them, think about changing a doctor, if you can.I don't understand why they told you that you don't go out at night ...
I also keep in mind that the diagnosis is very recent and surely struck.
Tell us how everything follows!

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/14/2018 3:05 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

They will have to diagnose with more tests the type of diabetes, and put the correct treatment.Going hungry would not have to be the treatment.Restricting hydrates to maintain glucose control with only one dose of insulin per day, can be, but depends on the glycosylated that is achieved.The only way to eat more hydrates is to put fast insulin before meals, and would have a treatment with two types of insulin and multiple controls per day.
The treatment will be marked by the type of diabetes and the glycosylated you get, which should not be above 7.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2018 5:47 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.