I introduce myself

SweetMajo's profile photo   01/16/2018 11:07 p.m.

María José/ tell me nice/ 30 years/ 4 months with type 1 diabetes.

SweetMajo's profile photo
SweetMajo
01/16/2018 11:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Majo!Tell us that insulins you use, as you feel and the doubts you have or what you feel you can share it, if you want.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/17/2018 2:04 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Hello, thank you very much for answering.Until two weeks ago I used 32 U of Humalog Mix25 at breakfast and 22u of it at dinner and at the rapid food.
Two weeks ago they put the Medtronic Insulin bomb but my levels do not lower 200 and they only tell me that it is the adaptation process.But it despair, I always wear my hyperglycemia very much

SweetMajo
01/17/2018 2:42 a.m.

Hello @"Sweetmajo" Welcome to the forum!
Tranquility the first months.It costs the body a bit to return to normal values.
I have no idea of ​​bombs but surely you will gradually succeed with the doses and dosing times.
Put an eye on the pump post, there they can help you with the doses according to your food habits.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/17/2018 8:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi Majo: Thus, Angel was my 12 -year -old son uses a bomb and the 1st year was chaos since many highs, bears of the year because we were improving, I think this is one day to day is to know the functions of the machine, portionsCarbohydrates count, how organisms with the basal works, exercise this together I will improve.This is patience and not surrender.

a hug:)

Angel Andres 's profile photo
Angel Andres
01/17/2018 6:38 p.m.

I don't know anything about bombs, but why did you decide to use it?I imagine that you should have learning time, but at that time it is inevitable not to despair.When do you have an appointment with the endocrine?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/17/2018 6:43 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Angel Andres said:
Hi Majo: This was Angel my 12 -year -old son uses a bomb and the 1st year was chaos since many high, bears of the year because we were improving, I think this thisIt is a day by day is to know the functions of the machine, rations counting carbohydrates, how organisms with the basal works, this united I will improve.This is patience and not surrender.

A hug :)

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond and it is that: patience and discipline

SweetMajo
01/18/2018 4:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.