Rookie type 2 diabetes

jcgarciah's profile photo   01/30/2017 10:56 a.m.

Good morning, in some analysis before Christmas told me the doctor who had type 2 diabetes, sent me some pills and control what he ate, and nothing else.The next thing was to search the Internet, information on the subject, until I found this forum, I hope to solve the doubts that are many.In addition to sugar I have the triglycerides by the clouds.

Thank you.

jcgarciah's profile photo
jcgarciah
01/30/2017 10:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome, I am also type 2. From now on to better control what we eat, be more active, and in most cases lose weight, and little by little triglyceride will return to normal levels and we will have the most standardized tension.

Ronin's profile photo
Ronin
02/02/2017 9:03 a.m.

Thank you, Ronin, what happens that I still looked with what I can or I can't eat, or what amount of carbohydrates can I eat, I don't clarify with the tables I have seen online.

jcgarciah's profile photo
jcgarciah
02/02/2017 12:26 p.m.

The whole glucometer and glycosilada will tell you.
If glycosilada is greater than 7, you have to change treatment.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/02/2017 9:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome to the "jcgarciah" forum, I hope we can help you, ask what you need!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/02/2017 10:02 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Someone has tried Neem capsules for diabetes

rosario's profile photo
rosario
02/19/2017 1:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.