I have punctured three times twice !!!

Belen82's profile photo   02/01/2017 7:51 a.m.

Hello, everyone!!Yesterday because of my bad head I click the three -time, one in my usual time, and another 5 hours later because I was almost sure that I had not put it, but once the second one was punctured, I came to me a flash of pa tomorrow putting theinsulin.That and that I have been with descent since last night and without fast they confirm it ... here is my question, today what do I do?How and when do I punish the threeiba?Or do I not put it on?That as this insulin has cumulative effect I do not know what to do ... it gives me panic that I give me a super hypo !!!Thank you all !!

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
02/01/2017 7:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Belen82" I taking into account the duration of Tresiba, today I would not put it or give me an almost residual dose but I believe that if you do not put it on nothing and get more controls than usual.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/01/2017 8:51 a.m.

@"Belen82", I hope you spend a good day!My experience was the opposite ... I forgot to prick (this because I had just changed the lantus and schedules).I think I remember that I had normal glycems about 36 hours.I wouldn't get the dose today.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
02/01/2017 10:28 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

I would do what @"sigsauer" says, I would wear a small dose and make me more controls

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/01/2017 11:56 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I would put on three as usual.I wouldn't even put dose down later.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/01/2017 1:36 p.m.

Thank you all for answering!In the end I have not put it, with almost nothing fast and eating I go around the 100 so that more controls today and tomorrow I already put it normal.What a more stressful day !!!!The truth was that it had never happened to me and I have scared enough ...

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
02/01/2017 2:02 p.m.

@been82, have done well not to put it on.!
As you say, today you will have controlled more ... and tomorrow, your normal routine, you put the usual units.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
02/01/2017 10:41 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

That is a mistake, if you get three times twice, you should not put yourself anymore until they spend 24 hours of the last injection of this insulin.Otherwise what is achieved is a hypoglycemia of hours that can barely correlate.

anaisabel said:
I would put on the three as always.Nor would I put it later or lower doses.

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
02/04/2017 10:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.