{'en': 'Kittosis correction guideline', 'es': 'Pauta correccion cetosis'} Image

Kittosis correction guideline

mariah14's profile photo   01/31/2017 3:24 p.m.

I have a root doubt about the story of the girl who died ...

What is the correct guideline to correct cetosis?

They gave me a guideline (which is written in black and white) and my daughter is treated with pen (Lantus and Novorapid) but tb have passed another guideline that I think is for bomb (the other with color letters)

Another doubt is with CC level go to the emergency room ... I have been told that more than 3.

Someone who corroborates the information?

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
01/31/2017 3:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We ketones never measure them and have been with this for 22 years .., just correct the hyper.
The diet will be in case there are vomiting ..
But the main thing is to lower glucose, they say that it is better little by little, if they are very high values ​​..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/31/2017 4:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

They told me to correct with the units I needed (every unit goes down 80) and took fruit, a ration per unit that put me, I do not juice because if I would not upload the sugar anymore and instead with the fruit I had timeto acted the insulin and were entering lis hydrates

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/31/2017 5:22 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Come on that each one is told ...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
01/31/2017 9:12 p.m.

It is difficult for a ketoacidosis to appear when it is already diagnosed and controlled., But if a very high value appeared and we would not control it, we would have to go to emergency.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/31/2017 9:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Ya @regina I know with pen it is more difficult that there are cetosis with pump must be much more frequent ... but it is not bad to know what to do and be informed although I have no doubt that I would go to the Pitando hospital

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
01/31/2017 9:36 p.m.

When you are sick and with bomb there is more risk of ketosis.A lot of eye when there is a disease ... I have already seen several and you have to correct them if or if ... with more insulin than normal even being low, it is very dangerous, but I cannot tell you quantities.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
02/02/2017 6:54 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.