I introduce myself and I would like opinion.

Marieta16_8's profile photo   01/18/2018 7:47 p.m.

Hello good!I introduce myself ...
I am Maria, 30 years old, debut in August type1. Toujeo Treatment (9 d the morning and Apidra (meals) .Dieta 2000kcal since my work is not to stop in the whole morning that at first I seemed a lot of quantity it was hard for me to eat everything butFor a long time that I like everything perfectly ... the case is that since my debut I have lost a couple of kg weighed about 48 kg and now I am in 46 and that I already tell you that well ... I do not know if it will befor the elaboration of the meals or Q but I am in the bones.
Since my debut I have not been made glycosilada the next and first after I have it in February.
I attach my one -month measurements so that you see what I have to adjust the toujeo throughout the cycle starting from that the 26th came the rule that is when a week of descent begins for the following week to start a constant climb untilQ lower my rule again. The case is that in addition to so much adjusting every month I need more toujeo (I have come to be with 16 units).
I am a little tired and worried with so much variation.
Thanks in advance for reading all this and opinion.

Marieta16_8's profile photo
Marieta16_8
01/18/2018 7:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

At the beginning it is so, you have to adjust and more and more insulin, then you already stabilize, the dose, but not at all, you will have that I continue to readjustment for seasons. Wait at least two days of high or low values ​​to adjust.
The glycosilada is very good for the glycometer average.If you are for 120 on average, you will be 6 of glycosilada.
The most significant value is what you have when you wake up, it gives you the dose of slow, and I see it very well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/18/2018 10:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

marieta16_8 said:
good!I introduce myself ...
I am Maria, 30 years old, debut in August type1. Toujeo Treatment (9 d the morning and Apidra (meals) .Dieta 2000kcal since my work is not to stop in the whole morning that at first I seemed a lot of quantity it was hard for me to eat everything butFor a long time that I like everything perfectly ... the case is that since my debut I have lost a couple of kg weighed about 48 kg and now I am in 46 and that I already tell you that well ... I do not know if it will befor the elaboration of the meals or Q but I am in the bones.
Since my debut I have not been made glycosilada the next and first after I have it in February.
I attach my one -month measurements so that you see what I have to adjust the toujeo throughout the cycle starting from that the 26th came the rule that is when a week of descent begins for the following week to start a constant climb untilQ lower my rule again. The case is that in addition to so much adjusting every month I need more toujeo (I have come to be with 16 units).
I am a little tired and worried with so much variation.
Thanks in advance for reading all this and opinion.

I see it very well, just like Regina.There is some hyperglycemia that may be due to many factors, but it is not a significant pattern.It would be necessary to see what you ate those days or simply the trend you had ... what if I see is that you put the fast insulin of the meals being in hypoglycemia (you have one day that you put it with 57 and another with 58).One of them ends in hypoglycemia (64) and another good (108).Do not put insulin ever being hypoglycemia.If you are in hypoglycemia before a meal you first have to trace the glucose with rapid absorption carbohydrates and once passes 70 mg/dl you calculate bolus, wait and eat.Super important this @"marieta16_8"

JPR's profile photo
JPR
01/18/2018 10:45 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Yes, for those hypos, a juice, or half a glass of cocacola.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/18/2018 11:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks guys !!I stay a little calmer!

Marieta16_8's profile photo
Marieta16_8
01/19/2018 12:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.