{'en': 'ACCU-Chek Insight bomb', 'es': 'Bomba Accu-Chek Insight'} Image

ACCU-Chek Insight bomb

ana71's profile photo   01/19/2018 1:48 p.m.

Hello,

I am new here debut 17 years ago and two months ago they put the ACCU-Chek Insight bomb.

It is coming very well but although the cartridges are preloaded I have many problems with the bubbles.

Someone who has it happens too?

Thank you!

ana71's profile photo
ana71
01/19/2018 1:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I purged the tube every day, when I take a shower and disconnect I always look and very often bubbles appear by system Purgo the tube and ready, also the preloaded cartridge lasts for three days.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
01/23/2018 2:07 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

I cannot help you, today they have told me to put it on me next week.It is my first bomb.So I stay to gossip.

Olda's profile photo
Olda
01/23/2018 8:06 p.m.

How much is that worth?How much can you go a month?

UNAI 's profile photo
UNAI
01/24/2018 8:55 a.m.

A tube insulin bomb is usually worth about 3000.4000 euros, although for social security (models included in its "financing") it will cost you 0 euros.In the case of Spain, you will have to pass, yes or yes, by an endocrine doctor (of public or private health).
Monthly supplies for these "bombs" cost about 200..250 euros, and also for social security worth 0 euros.
Although the chosen "bomb" includes continuous glucose measurement, the social security of Spain, currently (2018), does not pay it.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
01/24/2018 11:19 a.m.

To concentrate everything about this pump model, if you think we are still in a thread where there is already some information, thread that was created some time ago.

To facilitate everyone, it is better to have as much information as possible about the same thread.
By the way, thank you for sharing bubble information since the commercials said that this bomb would not create bubbles, as they always do not continue to deceive and play with us.

We are still here.
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/24/2018 11:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.