Only in 17 min descends blood glucose from 250 to 95mg/dl

Via's profile photo   01/27/2018 2:11 a.m.

Good night.
I expose my experience of the Q yesterday I took graphic data but usually follow each other with excessive frequency.
I had finished breakfast and at half an hour to put on the bolus (I carry a medtronic insulin bomb 640g and continuous glucose meter) my glu emia was submitted to 250. I decided to go out to take a walk (through the city and relaxed).I marked a 20 -minute physical activity event in my bomb.When I had not noticed the bomb and already marked 141 mg/dl and three flechites indicated that the glycemic descent was producing very quickly.I took advantage of the fact that I was near a cafeteria and had coffee with milk and sugar over.At that time my glycemia was already at 95 mg/el and the pump had suspended insulin infusion.They had spent only 2 minutes.It was not a machine mistake;I felt fatal and my state corresponded as having even less.It continued to go down to 70 (there are a few minutes of lag because between the measurement of the pump and the one obtained by capillary, since the measurement of the pump does so of the interstitial fluid).
It seems that I am increasingly sensitive to exercise although my body does not always behave in the same way, because there are days when I have hyperglycemia, often too, walking 1 hour barely descends 70 mg.
I want to attach the photos I made of the pump screen where everything I above can be seen, but it is giving me problems.

Via's profile photo
Via
01/27/2018 2:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

After 2 minutes the blood glucose continues to descend at an exaggerated speed

Via's profile photo
Via
01/27/2018 2:16 a.m.

Graph of 24 hours a day on January 26

Via's profile photo
Via
01/27/2018 2:18 a.m.

GRAPH OF THE 24 H OF JANUARY 26

Via's profile photo
Via
01/27/2018 2:22 a.m.

January 24 graph
In the end it uploaded image !!

Via's profile photo
Via
01/27/2018 3:02 a.m.

It seems that the breakfast bolus had effect later ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/27/2018 9:29 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is of course a very abrupt deco decrease in glycemia.I have never had it.The walk with the active bolus and a more than probable delay in breakfast absorption may be that partially explain it, although I think it is a very exaggerated decrease to be due only to these reasons.@"Via"

JPR's profile photo
JPR
01/27/2018 9:29 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.