{'en': 'My low sugar/glucose level', 'es': 'Mi nivel de azúcar/glucosa bajo'} Image

My low sugar/glucose level

joana_joana's profile photo   01/31/2018 10:42 p.m.

Hello friends!

For a few weeks my sugar level has been very low and my endocrine took my insulins and I continue with low sugar food .......

And I don't know what my endocrine will do below ......

In case I have to inject glucose, could you put a bomb?

Thank you!

joana_joana's profile photo
joana_joana
01/31/2018 10:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Joana_Joana" What kind of diabetes do you have?And how long do you use insulin?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
02/01/2018 3:18 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Tell us a little your history.This is difficult to advise you

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/01/2018 9:30 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello good morning

Since the age of 16 I have type 1 diabetes and for a few months they have had to put insulin again but for a month I have started with sugar downsually and that had never happened to me, the issue of the downsually was always used to be new toMi and I am not good for me I'm not going out for seeing me to pass out the street .........

And I also have many other health problems

joana_joana
02/01/2018 10:31 a.m.

Hello @"dani76" about 5 months ago Insulins but already on Monday they took it away, I have type 1 diabetes since I was 16 years old and I am already 22 years old

joana_joana
02/01/2018 10:53 a.m.

5 months ago?And the previous years? What treatment did the doctor tell you?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
02/01/2018 12:10 p.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

The other years only pills I am now with this treatment
Humalog Kwikpen
Toujeo 10 Ui I don't put it until Tuesday that the endocrine sees me she told me until Tuesday you don't put it again
Metformin and with this equal
Incresync

joana_joana
02/01/2018 12:18 p.m.

It is very possible that you are badly diagnosed and do not have type 1. With type 1 I do not know of any case that has endured so much without insulin.The same what you have is type 2. What tests have you done to tell you that you are type 1?Just as you appeared so young they thought you were type 1 and you are not.Did you have or were overweight when they diagnosed you?The overweight is usually very associated with type 2 and more in someone so young.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/01/2018 12:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

When did you be diagnosed, you remember what studies they did to you?The same endocrine follows you today?Do you count ch and you half before each meal and two hours?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
02/01/2018 12:59 p.m.

Argentina

@"Yesssica_a" @"dani76" I have tests every 6 months she says my diabetes behaves like a type 1 but it is not because I am resistant insulin only put me insulin when I am poorly controlled for example today dawn in 243 since TuesdayI do not use insulins only the pills

joana_joana
02/01/2018 1:07 p.m.

Ok, then you are type 2 but only with pills you are uncontrolled.Insulin resistance is what causes type 2 diabetes in most cases.The pills are for that but there comes a time that is not enough.Do you have any type of diet?Maybe this is enough to control yourself and you don't need insulin.
Read some low hydrates diets because the same in your case with that you manage to normalize glucose and reverse insulin resistance.I pass by some places to read information.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/01/2018 1:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.