Aid,!!pre and post normal but glycosylated bands?

sella's profile photo   02/01/2018 5:37 p.m.

Some time ago they have been doing exams, of blood sugar, my or internista medium what it has told me is that it is hyperglycemia that is not diabetes, I always get high glycosylated hemoglobin exam and that of pre and post pan meter., then what do you think?These are my results:

Pre -glucose: 92 mg/dl
POST GANK GLUCOSE: 101 mg/dl

Glycosylated hemoglobin 7.3 This is wrong, since the sheet says good control, but a non -diabetic is up to 6 then?

I would appreciate your help to people who know about the subject

sella's profile photo
sella
02/01/2018 5:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Anemia can alter glycosylated hemoglobin and I don't know if anything else.If you have under iron it could be that.Ask him next time to see what he tells you.It may also be that you are in high values ​​at night and that uploads the glycosilada.If you can get a free style it would be fine so you can see the graphics of the whole day.If not, you can make yourself for one or two controls every 2 hours to see if at some point you are worse and put some alarm at night to get a couple of them at dawn.
Endocrine usually consider good control between 6 and 7 and since you do not pass much from 7 so there will be good control.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/01/2018 7:03 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@"Sella" @"Yesssica_a" I see that this topic has doubled, if you do not care, I close this and we follow the discussion in this other:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
02/01/2018 7:14 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.