The minors were formed early to be analyzed by the medical staff of my health.

Los Mochis, Sinaloa.- Hundreds of students of the Technical Secondary School 74 were treated yesterday by Fundación Pilar de Esperanza, IAP, for the prevention of diabetes.

In a joint effort with Farmacón and public beneficence, medical staff disseminated health strategies among minor students.

At 7:00 a.m., the children trained before the medical staff.A day before they had received the document to deliver to their parents and obtain permission to do the glucose test.

Although fearful, most know the problems of the condition if a minor suffers from diabetes. It was the case of Yair Alexis, twelve years old.

It is a very bad disease that affects health.My grandfather has it.

From least to greatest, the first -year children of ETI 74 were treated, after paternal consent.Photo: The

A recommendation that Alexis gave to the population was to maintain a balanced diet and perform physical activity constantly.

Likewise, Ivana, of the first year of secondary education, recommended "taking care of sugar."

People have to be cautious.I heard that we must take care of eating sugar. ”

In this sense, Dr. Édgar Iván Gastélum said that infants are increasingly informed about diabetes, due to the use of social networks and the Internet.

“It is the time of social networks.They know better than one to move to the devices and do not keep the doubts.They are aware of the patterns and the circumstances that lead to diabetes, ”said the doctor.

With a droplet of blood extracted from the thumb, the study was carried out to minors.Photo: The debate
Likewise, the presence of this disease constitutes an alarming factor.

“It is a disease that is increasing by overweight, sedentary people, not exercising;They are risk factors, ”warned the general practitioner.

Finally, he commented that the initiative of Pilar de Esperanza IAP, chaired by Pilar Salido Artola, adds to health in the region.

"At present, these types of projects are very important, since many cases of children's diabetes and early age are being given, especially those who have a history of direct relatives with the disease," he concluded.

The children were consulted by doctors who weighed and measured them.Then they were given a healthy breakfast.