{'en': 'Freestyle patch for 3 years old.', 'es': 'Parche FreeStyle para niño de 3 años.'} Image

Freestyle patch for 3 years old.

aranzazuleg's profile photo   02/03/2017 11:05 a.m.

Hello, I write to you to tell you how the continuous meter is going to go.

They do not recommend it in children under 4 years, but they have given us a sample in the hospital and how it is going so well we will try with the little one to see how it accepts it, especially to see where it does more peaks.

It will be 15 days of proof to which we are going to several restaurants, precisely to try how they affect your sugar.

I am going to put it on the arm, because in the ass wears the pump and I do not want to put another thing, which also makes more mark than the pump patch.

Hopefully I will not start it, and serve us something, I'll tell you.:-*

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/03/2017 11:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

After the weekend with the nose patchecito ..... Anyway you will see that it is not going well.

The truth is that it works very well and that in straight trends the figure varies little, but in my son .....

According to the little machine, a weekend has spent a constant hypoglycemia, fortunately we have ignored, but has led to look at him glycemia much more than normal, because the scares are so well with me have been great.

The machine gave 40 and had 95, the machine gave 180 and had 145, and thus toooodo the weekend.

Today the machine seems that it has adjusted a little and to the difference it was only 15 points, which is what I had to adjust to my son, but we are going a very large chasco, PQ carries the poor more punctures ....

They told us that we would save us to prick at night, well not only we have not saved it but that the first night we click up to 3 times, without sleep we were, because the machine did not go back from 40, and you looked at him and had 90,At 5 of the Mñn we already realized that that was not going very well.

Perhaps as they recommend from the age of 3, that's why I don't go, so I don't recommend it or coña.

Of course, the boy takes August, he does not complain, nor does he try to remove it, I put it in his arm.

aranzazuleg
02/06/2017 10:22 a.m.

Thanks for the info.Will you still use it until those two weeks, have you given you?APART 4 ​​YEARS IF YOU RECOMMEND?

T1d's profile photo
T1d
02/06/2017 11:53 a.m.

Yes, he is wearing it, I'm not going to take it away before two weeks.

The manufacturer recommends it from those years, but I don't know if it will work well at 4, it seems to me that it will take longer to use one again.

I believe that it lacks sensitivity to the patch or is left over, I don't know, but it is doing well and not.

aranzazuleg
02/06/2017 11:58 a.m.

Have you thought that some are defective in the measures?I have many more than your child and not all patches work for me.

The one that I took right now, does not go wrong, but there was one that marked "lo" from the first day and did not go back to almost 12 hours later.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/06/2017 1:09 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

This is what we comment more than once we pay for 12-13 days of use, there are some sensors that seem to have a couple of days to stabilize and then they are going well.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/06/2017 1:12 p.m.

Well, perhaps it is what you comment, because it seems that now both for the mñn and when eating the difference it is minimal.Let's see how it keeps going.

aranzazuleg
02/06/2017 1:19 p.m.

@Anzazuleg My daughter is 3 years old and wears it from the 2 and a half more or less because they gave it to us in the hospi (but not of proof but forever) and I have had all reliable sensors, others less, others nothing reliable with aDifference of more than 100 ... but what is true is that in children so young, that glycemia varies so much and very fast is less reliable and always in doubt it must be capillary ... that if I do notI take it away from my life to see their trends and especially to control the teacher in the school, but it would be impossible because they do not do it

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/06/2017 4:48 p.m.

Well, you are, you are, of course, they will not give us more, I don't feel like it as you say as soon as it is wrong, and in the end we are looking more at your normal finger.

That now they put TB problems to give us the strips, but well that is another issue.

I am not quieter, vice versa, because you have 100 with a tendency to bass, you give it something to eat and it still does not rise, and suddenly in half an hour it is put with 240 without prior notice .... Anyway, in short,that does not convince me.

And thinking about it, I think that if it were free I wouldn't put it on, I don't give me any safety.At school they don't put me problems looking at his finger, they behave very well.

aranzazuleg
02/07/2017 9:33 a.m.

@"Aranzazuleg" You have the delay of 15-20 minutes that the sensor carries ...?Because it also happened to me at the beginning, you have to calculate the delay to overcome because you eat and see that blood glucose remains the same because that blood glucose is that of 20 minutes ago, you eat again and in the end hyper.To put free or any interstitial sensor they would have to give a small course or small guidelines of action.You use it true ..?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/07/2017 10:55 a.m.

Yaya, if I do well, and the delay is.But it is not very normal for you to marked you 40gr of milk, it dials you 60 the 20 minutes at the time mark 100 and at the second hour you are already with 240. I believe that the first figure of 40 was not real.
And that is the problem that you do not know which is real and what not if you do not verify the measurement with your finger, total that if you do that to take the patch no?

aranzazuleg
02/07/2017 10:58 a.m.

Joé, and 100 grms of milk took 240 ... ??Not much ...?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/07/2017 11:23 a.m.

If, being so small anything affects him, I imagine that he would not be with 40, he would be with 80/100 and when he fed it he put himself like a motorcycle, because he did not prick him bolus and how he has little basal at night .....

aranzazuleg
02/07/2017 12:21 p.m.

@Anzazuleg is that in the face of hypoglycemia or if you think it is not reliable, you always have to check in blood but in children and adults ...
@sigsauer If in kids this is so you spend 0.5 in insulin and downturn, you give them 1 ration of HC and high ... a roller coaster and madness

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/12/2017 3:57 p.m.

Sisi.Before the doubt the puncture on the clear finger.But they sell it to you as you are going to look less and it is not so.At least in him.

After a week of using it it seems that we have taken the quiet, or the patch is better, and some puncture we have saved.

The important thing is that we have realized that the sensitivity index is evil and that at night at 3 it was put with 300. And something that we have detected, so I will give a positive to the patch, hehe ... although theStart was very bad.

aranzazuleg
02/12/2017 6:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.