Blood when taking out the needle

Franco0399's profile photo   02/15/2018 4:10 a.m.

Hello, I am still a rookie in this, an hour ago I injected the basal and when I removed the needle I got a drop of blood quite large and I was very scared, I gave a capillary?It is possible that I give me hiccups?The last measurement was 121:/

Franco0399's profile photo
Franco0399
02/15/2018 4:10 a.m.

Basaglar 9 unidades mañana, 8 noche. Apidra a demanda.

Hi Franco, I once happens to me, that when I click I get a little blood
Quiet nothing happens, because it seems that some capillary is caught.
Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/15/2018 9:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Normally nothing happens, it happens to me quite frequently both with the fast and slow.But you have to be cautious because sometimes it can enter the blood and give you a pretty serious downturn.It has happened to me twice with the slow and I had to eat a lot of sugar and still costs to overcome.In addition you later stay a few hours, with a lot of tiredness and discomfort.The best thing when you see blood is to be very attentive and make several controls in the following minutes and at the minimum that you can see that you go down to eat sweet quickly.Best pure glucose that rises faster.It began to lower me at 15 minutes or so in the injection twice. And I was more than 1 hour without getting overwhelming, I kept me in 40-50.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/15/2018 10:22 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Your quiet.... nothing happens and it is quite frequent that you get a capillary.
Thanks to this I am always decorated with great bruises.

It is difficult for him to give him a main vein because the needles are short, especially now that they give them 6mm.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/15/2018 4:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It has ever happened to me and the difference I think, it is not the blood but the pain, if it enters directly when the pain is more intense and you have to act as the companions have told you here but if you bleed and the pain isThe usual of all punctures usually happens nothing more than the Moraton.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/15/2018 5:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone, I am still alive and placeing but the scare of the moment I do not forget it: Thank you very much for answering, the next one I will be more careful

Franco0399's profile photo
Franco0399
02/16/2018 1:30 a.m.

Basaglar 9 unidades mañana, 8 noche. Apidra a demanda.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.