Lantus comparative - toujeo

Regina's profile photo   02/15/2018 5:49 p.m.

For those who have used both.
Which one do you prefer?Has Toujeo improved control?And the glycosilada?
The best thing to decide to change or not insulin is your experience.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/15/2018 5:49 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Regina" I would lie to you if I told you that I have improved hemoglobin with Toujeo, with Lantus I had them better but with enough more hypoglycemia because Lantus already knows that although they "sell it" as a flat.- It is one thing you would have to value, if you prefer a hem of 6 with 5 weekly hypos or a 6.5-7 with practically no hypo that is what happened to me.Partly by Toujeo and partly for the freestyle.-

You have put in the Toueo title but I like the original.- :))

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/15/2018 6:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

:)) I put it well, which sounds very weird :))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/15/2018 6:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

sigsauer said:
@"regina" I would lie to you if I told you that I have improved hemoglobin with toujeo, with Lantus I had better but with enough more hypoglycemia because Lantus already knows that although if you "you"They sell "as a flat has a peak of action shortly after putting it on.- It is something that you would have to value, if you prefer a hemo of 6 with 5 weekly hypos or a 6.5-7 with practically no hypo that is what IIt has gone to me.Partly by Toujeo and partly for the freestyle.-

You have put in the Toueo title but I like more than the original.- :))

A hemoglobin between 6.5 and 7 is very good too (I would like it ...), and you also save the dowers, so I suppose that in your case much better Toujeo.

:)

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
02/15/2018 6:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015 | Accu - Chek Aviva Expert | Fiasp + Toujeo

And what time is it better to put it?
Thanks,@sigsauer !!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/15/2018 6:21 p.m.

The toujeo is much better than the lantus.The Lantus did not cover me 24 hours and gave me nocturnal hypos.I put it at 11 at night.When changing Toujeo I began to put it in the morning and I think it is much better.Now the toujeo never gives me ever even if I skip meals.Even sport I endure quite without eating.Only for Cardio of quite duration or long walks of more than 1 hour I have to eat something.And because I always start in values ​​of 90-100.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/16/2018 12:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

@"Regina" The schedule is very, very personal for life, work, sport, studies that we each.In my case and I have tried all except in the morning that is the one that comes worse, I think the best is in the middle of the afternoon between 17 and 19 hours that curiously is the same one that was going well with Lantus so if you decide to changeI would start with it that it works now.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/16/2018 9:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.