{'en': 'Weirdo', 'es': 'Bicho raro'} Image

Weirdo

Anaisabel's profile photo   02/27/2017 6:41 p.m.

I love this forum.

I feel accompanied to readers, but many times I feel a weirdo.I've been with this for a long time and I take care of myself, I've always done it and lately.

You give you much importance to see a 200, you analyze everything for me too much, you blame hormones, hemoglobin has to be perfect, you get up with 140 and see it badly ....., etc.

You will be right, but it makes me feel like what happened to everything and it is not so.My hemo is at 7.3 and I hope I was in 6, but since I take care of me and day by day I try to do things well I think it does not matter since I feel good.I don't know if you understand me and if someone happens to someone.

I will be rare ... I don't know ...

Kisses for all.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/27/2017 6:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Weirdo????Not at all ..... During the year and a half that we have with this, I have learned that each one is a world, that this is very difficult, that you are fighters as few ... and that you must be proud.
And keep in mind that a 7.3 hemo without many hypos may be better than one of 6 with many hypos.
My daughter has dropped from 7 to 6.5, but what makes me most happy to have achieved it is to have done it by decreasing the hypos, if on the contrary they would have increased I would not have been glad.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/27/2017 6:53 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I think everyone lives as he feels and how he can and depending on what interests him and what his character, his personality or personalities, or how he feels at all times :-).I have also felt rare on many occasions in other areas for many reasons;And in the end I realized that there are things that we share and things that do not, things in which we agree and things in which not, and there is the great wealth.It is neither better nor worse.Simply, if something is good for you, then.And you can only decide that.
I have always been a researcher, interior viewpoint, observer to the limit.Always trying to understand many things, because understanding what things I have been able to live better;Not to blame anything, but to delve into something, if it is useful to me.On other occasions, I have needed a touch of humility and I have seen that we cannot understand everything and that we must accept and go on to continue living.And on other occasions I see that something is useless and also hurts me;Well, it was.
Anyway, and live the best you can, without comparing too much and without judging;But sharing experiences sometimes helps feel more accompanied, as you say.And taking care is also relative.There are minimal for the body to survive.Apart from that, that each one decides how he wants to live with the potentials and circumstances he has.If you can and how far you can.

Roll piece, for varying:-P (do you see? The snack is upmind to write and elaborate ristras of letters with or without meaning :)))

hugs

imara's profile photo
imara
02/27/2017 7:07 p.m.

@"Anaisabel" totally agree with you, we give much importance to the numerites of the glucometer and the numerites of the hemo, I no longer move me when I see a 200, I try to reason why it has happened and try to correct but I no longer like my headBecause as we have already commented here, Cienes and Cienes of times many times it is impossible to look for a "why";Simply our body has acted like this because every day is different.-
As an example I will tell you that my last hemo was 7 when the previous one was 6.8 and my endocrine congratulated me because the 7 was with 1 only hiccups, for her it is of nothing to have 6 with 20 hypoglycemia !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/27/2017 10:08 p.m.

@Anaisabel look at how rare you are that when I see a high figure, the only thing I think is short calculating the insulin and I don't look for more explanations and before turning off the glucometer I have stopped thinking about why.In addition, as there is no remedy (you can't change it) so you'll worry.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
02/27/2017 11:22 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Why worry if you are happy like this?I did not overwhelm if I see more than 240, rectify and point.I am not hypochondriac, I look for a logical explanation and step page.
I would like to have a fixed guideline, as a science person that I am, rational and pragmatic, but in these two years I have learned that I will not achieve it.
My values ​​are correct according to the hemo, I do everything I want, I do not limit myself except in some meals and I would like to have more free time, that I touch my Euromillion and buy a car that mine is 20 years old and they will not lettake it out of the garage at this step.:)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/28/2017 10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Ruthbia" I don't talk about whether I'm happy or not.It makes me feel a weirdo when you are alarm by things to which I do not give importance.And this makes me consider if I will be doing well.

Anaisabel
02/28/2017 1:34 p.m.

@"Anaisabel" you don't have to think about who is alarmed and why;You have to be satisfied with a very.
Giving importance to things is totally subjective, which one seems wrong to another regular and a perfect third party.
The ideal is to be inside the threshold that advise you, but it is not always possible or you do not want because you feel limited and you prefer to be a little above but do and eat more things.
It is a personal decision and nothing criticizable.
I am a "weirdo" because I do not like sport and for me what the worst of diabetes is the obligation to do some exercise.You tell other people and imagine what they think, and for me it is a duty instead of a pleasure.(And just the way and rode by bike when I can ... the rest for the vigoxic .... :-))

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/01/2017 12:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

anaisabel said:
I love this forum.I feel accompanied to readers, but many times I feel a weirdo.I've been with this for a long time and I take care of myself, I've always done it and lately.You give you much importance to see a 200, you analyze everything for me too much, you blame hormones, hemoglobin has to be perfect, you get up with 140 and see it badly ....., etc.You will be right, but it makes me feel like what happened to everything and it is not so.My hemo is at 7.3 and I hope I was in 6, but since I take care of me and day by day I try to do things well I think it does not matter since I feel good.I don't know if you understand me and if someone happens to someone.I will be rare ... I don't know ...
Kisses for all.

I think the same as you and I have not known how to express it in another thread of the forum in which it occurred to me to give my opinion and they quickly jumped to tell me how wrong I am.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
03/01/2017 3:40 p.m.

anaisabel said:
I love this forum.I feel accompanied to readers, but many times I feel a weirdo.I've been with this for a long time and I take care of myself, I've always done it and lately.You give you much importance to see a 200, you analyze everything for me too much, you blame hormones, hemoglobin has to be perfect, you get up with 140 and see it badly ....., etc.You will be right, but it makes me feel like what happened to everything and it is not so.My hemo is at 7.3 and I hope I was in 6, but since I take care of me and day by day I try to do things well I think it does not matter since I feel good.I don't know if you understand me and if someone happens to someone.I will be rare ... I don't know ...
Kisses for all.

I totally agree with you Anaisabel and I think your way of facing this disease both from the point of view of the disease and your attitude towards it.I have been watching this forum for a few weeks but something that caught my attention from the beginning is how obsessed people are with maintaining certain levels and maybe that obsession can get to harm them.It is about reaching a situation of commitment between our disease and maintaining a certain quality of life.I am a reliable defender of sport, but it is absurd that someone who does not like, above that you have to click several times every day, you run like a greyhound.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
03/01/2017 6:07 p.m.

I don't do sport, I don't compete.I work in shifts and with that I already have enough.I have never gone to go down glycemia, I have never taken a coca-cola to upload it ... I'm rare
: D

Anaisabel
03/01/2017 6:38 p.m.

anaisabel said:
sport I don't do, I don't compete.I work in shifts and with that I already have enough.I have never gone to go down glycemia, I have never taken a coca-cola to upload it ... I'm rare

Rare no .... You're very lucky :) I'm sitting in the office all day, that's why they tell me to do some exercise like walking.The further thing I go to is toilet and the coffee machine.
This week he has given me out every day and I go hicc as hicc as well, they have reduced the basal, they are mild, but as they are occupied they are an annoyance ... yesterday I did not see the time to start from the meeting toEat something and glycemia going down and down ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/02/2017 12:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
anaisabel said:

Yesterday I did not see the time to leave the meeting to eat something and the blood glucose going down and down ...

The time it happened to me!And there comes a time that you no longer coordinate the words and people look at you as if you had taken a chinchón copazo

runing50's profile photo
runing50
03/02/2017 4:09 p.m.

anaisabel said:
I love this forum.

I feel accompanied to readers, but many times I feel a weirdo.I've been with this for a long time and I take care of myself, I've always done it and lately.

You give you much importance to see a 200, you analyze everything for me too much, you blame hormones, hemoglobin has to be perfect, you get up with 140 and see it badly ....., etc.

You will be right, but it makes me feel like what happened to everything and it is not so.My hemo is at 7.3 and I hope I was in 6, but since I take care of me and day by day I try to do things well I think it does not matter since I feel good.I don't know if you understand me and if someone happens to someone.

I will be rare ... I don't know ...

Kisses for all.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
03/05/2017 12:28 p.m.

Hello .It happens to me like you
I take 30 and 7.5 glycate

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
03/05/2017 12:32 p.m.

The important thing is the quality of life.We cannot be in a non -living to get perfect levels (something almost impossible), take care of yourself, but without obsessing, but what kind of life will we have?It is enough to have to live with this disease, therefore I think that you have to take it the best that can be and try to adapt diabetes to our life, I do not think you are a weirdo but realistic bug.

maite's profile photo
maite
03/05/2017 6:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.