Sugar decades cause me fear

marinita's profile photo   02/18/2018 2:23 a.m.

Hello, lately, a low sugar downplay causes me fear and anxiety, someone has gone through this that can help me

marinita's profile photo
marinita
02/18/2018 2:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It causes me anxiety when I do not carry my bag with my things, if I don't go the sea of ​​quiet.Try to always bring you what you can work best to you to trace a possible hypoglycemia.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
02/18/2018 7:39 a.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Have you had some episode of severe hypoglycemia for this to happen to you?I say it why you say that it is lately what happens to you, with what I understand that it didn't happen to you before.
As they tell you, always have HC fast to trace a possible hypoglycemia and it would not be bad for you to put on a free freestyle free meter so you can know how you are at all times and avoid hypoglycemia more easily.Sure you reduce your anxiety and anguish in this way

JPR's profile photo
JPR
02/18/2018 9:31 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

If I have had two strong declines that are the culprits of this anxiety

marinita's profile photo
marinita
02/18/2018 1:01 p.m.

Do not worry, if you always carry any sugar envelope or a small sweet with you, you can always quickly overcome as soon as you notice the symptoms.

If you are going to exercise, the other option is to try to reduce the rapid insulin of the previous food in a unit, to have that little margin (that if you use fast, of course).

Tyler's profile photo
Tyler
02/18/2018 1:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015 | Accu - Chek Aviva Expert | Fiasp + Toujeo

Thank you so much !The problem is that you have that same Sadome makes believe that I have a descent and I look and I have it normal.I don't know if I believe that fear.

marinita's profile photo
marinita
02/18/2018 4:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.