{'en': 'Nacho: "I\'m diabetic and play in Madrid"', 'es': 'Nacho: "Soy diabético y juego en el Madrid"'} Image

Nacho: "I'm diabetic and play in Madrid"

fer's profile photo   03/06/2017 11:58 a.m.

Thank you this encourages me very carefully Paco

paco1956's profile photo
paco1956
05/27/2018 11:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Borja Mayoral, a player also from Real Madrid, also has diabetes and there you have it in an entire Real Madrid.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
05/27/2018 1:52 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

It seemed a very good idea that friend Nacho has written in the forum, but you have stopped to think that there are much tougher sports than football practiced by elite dybetics, either the Team Novo Nordisk cyclist team, these arethree, four or five hours giving pedals at the professional level.
The problem in this or other countries is society itself.
There are countries that diabetics, can be pilots, police and anything, but here, we are ...
Greetings to Nacho and congratulations on the 13th, that on the juice.

xara's profile photo
xara
05/28/2018 10:35 a.m.

xara said:
I found a very good idea that friend Nacho has written in the forum , but you have stopped to think that there are sports much tougher than theFootball practiced by elite dybetics, whether the Team Novo Nordisk cyclist team, these are three, four or five hours giving pedals at the professional level.
The problem in this or other countries is society itself.
There are countries that diabetics, can be pilots, police and anything, but here, we are ...
Greetings to Nacho and congratulations on the 13th, that on the juice.

: -O: -o writes every day in the forum =)) =)) Vamos is more send t-shirts, entries, continuous meters, etc ... is already good of so much absurd condescension ... being diabetic@ is hard forEveryone is a footballer, housewife, mason, mechanical, computer, etc ...

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/28/2018 1:44 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Yes, @luvi, but reading these things encourages children and parents who are starting.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/28/2018 7:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Or I am wrong but Nacho has not written in this forum, it is simply news that reports from Nacho and diabetes, in fact I do not think that nor knows the existence of the forum.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/28/2018 8:18 p.m.

Hello!I am also very curious to know what controls it carries and if it is with a bomb or not.
I have been a professional football player, and I have "discussed" a lot with different endocrine.
I have never bomb and the truth is that the game days was an absolute lack of control.The rest of the week not, but I have never dropped the two hours of the game from 200 durs.
In one team I agreed with another diabetic boy, and he did carry the bomb.He connected it very quickly to rest and disconnect again, but it seemed too cumbersome.

experiencia13's profile photo
experiencia13
01/18/2024 2:07 a.m.

It should not be easy, I am not a professional, I am an occasional player, I play a game every week at 9:00 p.m.

To play it I plan the dinner 2 hours in advance, in this case at 7:00 p.m.I put the
Insulin and I try to be above rank at the beginning of the game.

Normally during the game my glucose lowers the effort, so I take advantage of the pauses to look at how the glucose is, if it stays in range I continue playing (top), if I see that I go down too much I take something and with that it usually compensatesAnd it gives me to keep rank well.

The most complicated theme is the post-part, which glucose usually makes a beak (which does not correct) and then a sharp descent (because the body claims glucose naturally after the effort), during the next 2-3 hours I doSome correction (food or insulin) based on monitoring to get back to range.

fer's profile photo
fer
01/18/2024 8:06 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.