How do I know if I am slow?

Belen82's profile photo   03/07/2017 12:28 a.m.

Good night to all!
How can I know if I have been well adjusted?
The quick sensitivity has increased me a lot in the last days and I go from hicc as a hiccup, so that I am taking fear of clicking so that I do not get off ...

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
03/07/2017 12:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you have drops at night or waking up or when the next meal is approaching that you are no longer acting, I explain to me: if you have breakfast at 7am and eat at 14, at 13 you no longer have quick, if you are lowIt is the slow and the same dinner ..
Since I have been I need more than with Lantus, but I had to lower the fast meals, they went down to the eating broken and then high to wake up

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/07/2017 7:47 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thanks for answering!Sorry not to say anything before, I hadn't seen your answer.Well, I have lowered the threeiba and now I am all day for the nuves.But at night I am going down and I get up over 80 ... the same as the Tresiba goes down now I have to increase quickly ... what a mess !!!

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
03/12/2017 11:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Although this issue has to be indicated by your endocrine, @"been82", slow insulin, if it is put once a day, it must be adjusted with what happens during the night.All this is easy to see the graph of a continuous glucose meter, if you have it.You should spend the entire night without having to eat anything, lying in good figure and getting up with target blood glucose (around 80-120 mg/dl), that is, going flat throughout the morning.The rest of the day, such as the needs of basal insulin for everyone are different according to schedules, you will always find moments in which you are over slow (when you can compensate for that excess with some HC supplement, which in my case happensmid -morning) and moments when you miss (you will notice that glucose rises alone, without eating), when you can put fast insulin, adjusting the ratio (which will be greater than at other times of the day or night), and take advantageTo eat something (in my case the afternoon, when mereizing).I tell you how my pattern is and how I have adjusted slow insulin with my endocrine.That way, I'm quite planting, in general.It is basically that.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/15/2017 1:08 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.