Urine proteins

Anuska's profile photo   03/10/2017 3:56 p.m.

Hello everyone:
I just collect the results of my last analytical and I have seen that I have proteins in my urine.My question is as follows:
Does it affect that the urine sample for the analysis of the second urine in the morning instead of the first?It is that the morning of the analytics I forgot to throw the first urine in the boat.:(
Thanks in advance!

Anuska's profile photo
Anuska
03/10/2017 3:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If it is only a +, it may be something transitory, without greater importance ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/10/2017 5:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks for answering, @"Regina".From leukocytes I get +++, Mau: 40.87, Quantification Urine Proteins: 226 ...

I have spoken with a nursing friend and has told me that the difference in the analysis of a sample of the 1st urine with the 2nd urine is very mild.More than anything, I wanted to know if I should make an appointment to make a new analysis before going to the endocrine.
In any case, I am a little nervous about the results and I feel very guilty.Above, glycosylated hemoglobin has risen from 6.5 to 7 :( :(

Anyway, to see what the endocrine tells me.

Anuska's profile photo
Anuska
03/10/2017 6:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, leukocytes indicate infection. And in that case proteins also come out .., if there is infection. They will send antibiotic and culture.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/10/2017 7:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.