Feet problems

Luiggi 11's profile photo   03/14/2017 2:11 p.m.

Well, the question is the following .... After a disastrous summer at all levels with the consequent rise of glycosilada, I decided to put on the batteries and there for October began to walk between one and two hours a day, apart from improvements in food...... The results were improving little by little (I was still with pills) ...... The big problem arose from bringing approx.A month of walks, because I started some ampoules on heels and very painful foot floor and put themselves dark at a few days ....... I went to nursing and told me that it was for the friction with theShoes (sports of a certain quality), so they recommended me to stop for a few days and do another type of exercises (bicycle, swimming, etc) ..... The problem is that my economic situation is not very buoyant and I can not payBike, neither gym, much less heated pool ...... You can advise me some exercises to lower glucose while I am unable to walk until the wounds by chafing ????

Luiggi 11's profile photo
Luiggi 11
03/14/2017 2:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Add that I have a friend who has a "pedaling" and hardly uses it ...... I am thinking about asking for it ....... you think you pedal can only burn enough glucose as if I went to walk one ortwo hours a day ???

Luiggi 11
03/14/2017 2:15 p.m.

I have a fracture in my foot and I can't do any of that.It occurs to me that you could do cardio exercises watching YouTube videos.

Maybe you need custom templates for shoes, have you gone to the podiatrist?I don't think the pedal can do a lot, really.

Now in Decathlon they have an offer from a bike at 99 euros.I know that it is still money but in two months of what would be a gym or a thing that would be compensated, but we go that I understand you, that my economy does not give me everything, although instead of a whim you see it as you see howInvestment in your health for that price maybe it compensates.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/14/2017 2:44 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hey, I was not two hours, I walked a daily horita at a light pace, which was not to force a lot and it went quite well to control glucose levels and lowered the glycan too.It did quite well, I went every day after eating.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/14/2017 2:47 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Thanks for your advice, nila ...... is that you do not see that frustrating it is to know that, going for two hours a day my blood glucose improves a lot and not being able to do it and check that I go from hyper in hyper during those days that I am standing....... Before I combined walks with weights and the result at the level of glycemia very good, but at the very bad hypertension level, because I was uploaded by the clouds, so my doctor told me that no weights !!!!!

Luiggi 11
03/14/2017 2:51 p.m.

If you put insulin, you can raise the dose

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/14/2017 3:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If you wake up high, it will be slower.If the climbs are after eating, you need faster.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/14/2017 3:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

I fear that, regina ..... I will have to climb the doses of both because in a few days the glycemia has left the clouds.

Luiggi 11
03/14/2017 4:57 p.m.

hello!!My name is Lorena and I am also diabetics, I have had many problems with sugar climbs, and they have recommended that you go to the physiotherapist to teach me specific exercises to prevent them from calling me up ... I have been looking for a page thatIt's called Fisiosite, and there are a lot of clinics that are very good .... What do you think?I leave the ENALCE, Link so you can tell me what do you think !!Thank you all !!all the best

lorena88's profile photo
lorena88
03/14/2017 5:24 p.m.

When the glucose goes up, insulin must be raised. Exercise is good, but it is not enough.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/15/2017 2:26 a.m.

If you have been high for days, I don't understand why you don't go up insulin.The doses are not always the same there are seasons in which you have to climb and others go down.Go to a podologist and look at your feet.I would not settle for a nurse to have looked at you.The feet are very delicate and we have to have many care.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/15/2017 10:36 a.m.

I remember that in one of my nursing visits they made me a quite complete recognition of my feet and they told me that the bloody circulation is good and that those problems come from friction and overweight (I am 1'72cm and weight 95 kg) ...... And that I have a prominent bone problem in my heels, which causes the appearance of small wounds frequently in that area ...... He told me that in my health center there is a podologist, but did not give itMore importance, and that I did not see necessary for an appointment to do so ..... I am a little surprised, the truth, because with my diabetes it is essential to exercise and with this inconvenience I have to stop every two for three ...So that I have to climb insulin and endure !!!!

Luiggi 11
03/15/2017 10:52 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.