I sell literal sensors

Epic2008's profile photo   03/15/2017 1:55 p.m.

Good, I am a subscriber of Medtronic Enlite and the annual subscription have left me some sensors.If anyone needs them, it would sell them quite economical.Box of 5 for € 120.With this you have for more than 2 months.
If you want to put yourself faster in contact 609003111.
All the best

Epic2008's profile photo
Epic2008
03/15/2017 1:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Hansolo"

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/15/2017 2:45 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@"JCONEGAR" I have lost myself, what does the DT1 team have to do with the sensors?XDDDD
As for video, DT1 is a great initiative.Promoting sports practice in people with diabetes is very positive.Although most mortals cannot do what many do, it does have a beneficial effect to see that great things with diabetes can be achieved.It is motivating.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/15/2017 2:51 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

By the way, I would be interested in those sensors that announces @"epic2008".Although unfortunately, I have already returned the transmitter that Medtronic gave me to test the integrated system ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/15/2017 2:51 p.m.

hansolo said:
@"jconegar" I have lost myself, what does the DT1 team have to do with the sensors literate?XDDDD
As for video, DT1 is a great initiative.Promoting sports practice in people with diabetes is very positive.Although most mortals cannot do what many do, it does have a beneficial effect to see that great things with diabetes can be achieved.It is motivating.

How bad you are !!!!
Well, the issue of sport already knows that I have been about 30 years old since 14 with zero sport, not a simple soccer match with friends as a result of a report of the medical services of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Region ofMurcia where they gave me a definitive leave of not doing more gymnastics and as a reason "Diabetes mellitus insulinding".Then at 19 when I left the institute a very serious hiccup took away the desire of sport.

I am the first one that I always say that it is very screwed but a lot of sports having diabetes, it costs me horrors, that is little, I suffer and not little.I never hide my glycemias and put the graphics without hiding them I do not say with 100 and end with 120, because I particularly never, it is a headache, it is a headache and not small.

What sensors literate?Do you mean Dexcom?All the anagrams that I carry both in my flag and equipment is voluntary, it is all that has helped me in this life of diabetes, the equipment paid them and everything goes from my account and risk, but each of those anagrams meHe has helped something.By the way they are now making me another new equipment where the base kampament shield appears, I pay too and I do not receive anything absolutely from them, they are people or elements that have helped me and I will disclose to the four winds what helps me in this lifedamn that I have to live.

To see that I remember people with the sensors literate for you, who believed you were interested !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/15/2017 3:02 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

You don't know who I am?Hahaha looks like if Agustin Romero of the Team One Diabetes Challenge hahaha sounds

hansolo said:
By the way, I would be interested in those sensors that announces @"epic2008".Although unfortunately, I have already returned the transmitter that Medtronic gave me to test the integrated system ...:-(
>

Epic2008's profile photo
Epic2008
03/15/2017 3:17 p.m.

epic2008 said:
that you don't know who I am?Hahaha looks like if Agustin Romero of the Team One Diabetes Challenge hahaha sounds

hansolo said:
By the way, I would be interested in those sensors that announces @"epic2008".Although unfortunately, I have already returned the transmitter that Medtronic gave me to test the integrated system ...:-(
>

Please Agustín confirms whether you close the treatment to offer them to another person if you do not reach an agreement.Thank you so much!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/15/2017 3:28 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

At the moment no one has confirmed anything to me

Epic2008's profile photo
Epic2008
03/15/2017 3:35 p.m.

No. I can't stay them.I had said in my previous message that I would like, but that I no longer have the transmitter.So I can't get them.I'm sorry.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/15/2017 4:10 p.m.

@"JCONEGAR" Each and every one of the people who do sports intensively you generate admiration.Because although we all know what sports is necessary, doing so in a much more intense way generates a greater control and surveillance, and that distracts from the concentration that many sports need, especially in competition.That is why I find the effort of all who do sports like that, and especially those who do any kind of promotion of sport among people with diabetes.Something absolutely necessary;as much as insulin.And this is something that many still do not understand.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/15/2017 4:13 p.m.

@"Hansolo" You do sports too.Any type of sport with this tenth of award -winning lottery we have without having bought it is complicated and not little.There are people who tell me but of course you have a dexcom and animas, and it is true I never hide it, but it is also true that in my day to day they also help me.

Now I look for a dream, something very complicated for me, I have put on a very high goal, I suffer true, but I would do sports and I could block my mind with him with him I assure you that perhaps I don't know what would be from me or whereI would be.

I assure you that everything that shines at all is not gold and after those smiles of the video there is a lot, much more of you can believe.There is a photo where he explodes from rage and I will put on a Facebook profile.

The important thing for me is always to help us with all and tell everything as it is.

You are great within our world I assure you.

And well I will comment on the literal to another person to see if the partner sells them.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/15/2017 5:36 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@"Jconegar" I do sports, but at a level that is getting less and less.It is starting to tell me my body that the years pass.And I do nothing but chain problems: that if we wear hips, tendonitis here, capsulitis in the shoulder ... and I don't follow that I get depressed.But I keep doing everything I can and I always look like the shirts of great initiatives such as DT1 and Team One. Because sport has both therapeutic power and medication and diet.
Much encouragement and get what you set !!We have to demonstrate to all that physical exercise is key in diabetes !!!
Forgive for off-topop @"epic2008":-D

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/15/2017 5:58 p.m.

I go on Tuesday to Endocrine and they will put one, I do not know how many will supply me but if just one and go well I would be interested, although I understand that if someone comes out to sell them you must do it.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/15/2017 7:19 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Then you ask me when you need them.All the best

Epic2008's profile photo
Epic2008
03/15/2017 7:26 p.m.

epic2008 said:
good, I am a subscriber of Medtronic Enlite and the annual subscription have left me some sensors.If anyone needs them, it would sell them quite economical.Box of 5 for € 120.With this you have for more than 2 months.
If you want to put yourself faster in contact 609003111.
GREETING

You still have them ????They interest me

Juan Contreras's profile photo
Juan Contreras
11/21/2018 11:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.