Type 1 diabetes

Vanessa Lopera's profile photo   03/21/2017 2:18 p.m.

Hello, good afternoon!!I have just diagnosed type 1 diabetes!On 24-2 they entered me with a debut at 567 !!Thus, I don't get to a month ... living with this ... I am still lost with the diet and recommendations K gave me in the hospital !!Until the Llan K visits me the endocrine finally !!Today I don't scold me a little pk says K Ando with very fair values ​​!!K I can do strong hypoglycemia !!My values ​​are when I wake up somewhat higher between 120/140 but from there .. I always stay between 100 and 70 .. I do not understand much but it seemed strange to me to tell me very low when I think this should thisBeing normal is not ??(I still say lost) I supply 16 Apidra units before the 3 main meals and 32 of the toujeo at 13 !!And to snack 3 units of Apidra!I just bought an elliptical and began to exercise !!!All this is so new ... I'm very lost !!Thanks for reading me or forgiveness for the toston

Vanessa Lopera's profile photo
Vanessa Lopera
03/21/2017 2:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @"Vanessa Lopera"
At first, our body still generates insulin so that is why you have told you that you are careful with the right values ​​so as not to have hypoglycemia that is the greatest danger in the short term and in the day to day.You also have to be careful with post-sports hypoglycemia.In this forum you will find answers to all your doubts, with patience and good lyrics, surely it is going well !!

All the best.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/21/2017 8:58 p.m.

If what told me that after meals can I be until 180?Quietly???Is not much ??L Truth to talk to people k passes and passes through all this helps!K the Ignroonia of the K do not suffer ... nothing helps!I am still very ignorant !!

Vanessa Lopera's profile photo
Vanessa Lopera
03/21/2017 9:18 p.m.

Welcome Vanessa!
You can do a search for the forum and there are many threads for newly initiated that can give you quite interesting data.
If you have to walk with an eye with going very fair, especially with the measure of after eating, so @Sigsauer of the honeymoon and exercise.
On what you can be up to 180 after eating, if it is the guideline they usually give at the beginning until you take 100% control to the ratios and others, then it is usually the most demanding thing, but at first as they recommend,The main thing is to learn and avoid hypoglycemia.
Greetings and many animals!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
03/21/2017 10:57 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.