{'en': 'Alarming delays in the delivery of sensors What is happening in Freestyle?', 'es': 'Retrasos alarmantes en la entrega de sensores ¿Qué esta pasando en Freestyle?'} Image

Alarming delays in the delivery of sensors What is happening in Freestyle?

fjjimen's profile photo   02/23/2018 5:23 p.m.

Hi Freestyle (Abbot) is stopping orders with the speed that characterized them (it was in less than a week).Now the following is happening (I show the answer they give):

" Although we cannot provide a specific date on when your order will be sent, we are currently working to comply with deliveries within three weeks after the order. "

I am one of those affected by those who are clicking on the fingers again, but I know that I am not the only one.

I have suggested the following:
"If you allow me to pay three weeks after I (your client) received the order, I would also greatly appreciate your patience and support."

Greetings to all!

fjjimen's profile photo
fjjimen
02/23/2018 5:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good answer, yes.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/23/2018 9:40 p.m.

Hello everyone and thanks in advance for sharing your diabetes self -control ... I have been clicking for 30 years and, although there are many advances, I think it can still be done much more ...

I am in the same problem: Abbott has left me hung !!!
I asked for the 4 -sensor package 10 days before my trip to London ... and yesterday (20 days later) I have received the ABBOTT message that have delay in the delivery of the orders and will make them in order of order ...
That is, now I am in London and the sensors will arrive at my house in Madrid with a delay of at least two weeks to the usual ...
Here, as you know, almost everything is more expensive.But a pharmacist can get one or two sensors at a good price (£ 50, + -)
The problem is that here in England the free freestyle sensors go in mmol/l
That is, probably my "Spanish" reader will not be worth the new "English" sensor ...

Please, do anyone know if the free reader can be configured to read in MMOL when the new sensor puts me here?

P.S.Here, the free "English" reader is sold separately: it costs £ 67.
And my iPhone5 does not accept the freeLink app (neither the English nor the Spanish version)

Does anyone know how to give me a solution?THANKS A LOT

EduardoPM's profile photo
EduardoPM
02/25/2018 2:14 p.m.

I wanted to comment that if they are delivering type 2 sensors and do so in a week.I prefer to use sensor 2 rather than click my fingers.I also wanted to comment that Abbott charges the delivery of the order and not by accepting it so they do not charge several weeks prior to delivery.

JuanMF's profile photo
JuanMF
02/02/2023 2:42 p.m.

Well, I have 2 sensors, we will see if they leave me hung.The educator assured me that there would be no problems receiving them before they ended up.

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
02/02/2023 3:10 p.m.

Well, I made an order on Saturday and on Tuesday I got an ABBOTT mail saying that you could take several weeks:

Dear User,

We appreciate your interest in our free freestyle products.

We inform you that your order # ES0070xxxxxxxxx of free freeyle sensors 3 could take several weeks until delivery.

We deeply regret the discomfort that may cause you, we are working with the greatest speed to receive your order as soon as possible.

We will keep you punctually informed, being available to our usual contact channels.

Greetings,

Your free freestyle team
??????

So now I don't know when I will receive them.Of course, in the state of the order continues to put estimated delivery period: 5-7 working days
State :
Created
In the end...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
02/02/2023 7:13 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Forgive when you talk that you have asked you to mean that you pay you or do you send it subsidized by the SS?

Alejandromonsi
02/02/2023 8:53 p.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
forgive when you talk that you have asked to refer to you that you pay you or send it subsidized by the SS?

I pay them.They don't give me strips and they will give me sensors ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
02/02/2023 9:58 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Perhaps it is because the sending of financed sensors has increased exponentially PQ in many communities, to the DM 1 the DM 2 with insulin have been added.
It should not be like that anyway, the antiquity of customers should also prevail.
At the moment everything has been financed for three years (before I bought them) and 8 months arrive every messaging sensors to my house without failure and punctual.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/02/2023 10:24 p.m.

meginer said:
maybe it is because the sending of financed sensors has increased exponentially PQ in many communities, to the DM 1 the DM 2 with insulin have been added.
It should not be like that anyway, the antiquity of customers should also prevail.
At the moment everything has been financed for three years (before I bought them) and 8 months arrive every messaging sensors to my house without fail and punctual.

That is my case.When I went to the educator gave me 6 sensors and ka next to me a messenger with an 8 box

Alejandromonsi
02/03/2023 8:12 a.m.

@Alejandromonsi The sensors always arrive in time, the problem is that they fail a lot and the hole arises.
They just called me for 3 failed that I returned 3 months ago;I have 4 more pending return what touches me in progress.
I have no problems because I started from personal stock (I have paid 4 years to the subsidy);But if I saw that they wouldn't arrive on time, I would have an order to Abbott on my own.

In Madrid they call us from the health center every 2 months, when they are received from hospitals where endocrine and educators serve us, they give us 4 each time, the first the first one is 6. The health center stays 2 in case they fail(which is continuous)

I can tell you that I have been using 7 years already, and when I paid them I failed less than from the subsidy of the SS.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/03/2023 2:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@Alejandromonsi The sensors always arrive in time, the problem is that they fail a lot and there the hole arise.
They just called me for 3 failed that I returned 3 months ago;I have 4 more pending return what touches me in progress.
I have no problems because I started from personal stock (I have paid 4 years to the subsidy);But if I saw that they wouldn't arrive on time, I would have an order to Abbott on my own.

In Madrid they call us from the health center every 2 months, when they are received from hospitals where endocrine and educators serve us, they give us 4 each time, the first the first one is 6. The health center stays 2 in case they fail(which is continuous)

I can tell you that I have been using 7 years already, and when I paid them I failed less than from the subsidy of the SS.

I here in Almeria is different.The first time I went to the educator, I explained the theme of the sensor made me put it in front of her all that and gave me a backpack with 6 reader sensors and strips.And missing as 20 days I got a messenger with a box of 8. I hope this time is the same.

Alejandromonsi
02/03/2023 3:06 p.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
ruthbia said:
@Alejandromonsi The sensors always arrive in time always, the problem is that they fail a lot and there the hole arise.

I here in Almeria is different.The first time I went to the educator, I explained the theme of the sensor made me put it in front of her all that and gave me a backpack with 6 reader sensors and strips.And missing as 20 days I got a messenger with a box of 8. I hope this time is the same.

Yes, in Andalusia it is like that, I am also from Andalusia and 8 sensors for 4 months and super punctuals arrive at your home, it is a special messaging service and so far everything perfect, so much that many times it does not touch and they get ahead a month andThere is no one at home.I am happy in that sense

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/03/2023 11:09 p.m.

Hello.I do not comment, although I follow the Cutio page.
What has happened to CGS has happened to me;I had been with free a few months and suddenly I get an email informing of weeks delays.I called Abbott and they confirmed that there was not enough stock for all orders, in addition to answering that there was no waiting time security.
However, with free2 there is no problem, I echoed the last request of free 3 and made one of 2, and in a week and a half at home.
I don't want to be bad thought but two things happen to my head:
1- They want to remove free2 stored.We do not deceive ourselves, the 3 is the p*ta p*lla in comparison, who wants 2 instead of 3?
2 - Excessive demand for 3. that is, asshole that have seen the Indian of the selection coach, who do not need these sensors at all, but for my pretty eggs I buy 7.

Anyway, it's just a thought.At the moment and anyway, more happy with the free 2 than a fag with worms, without having to prick ten or twenty times a day.

baskerbill's profile photo
baskerbill
02/05/2023 4:32 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@Alejandromonsi The sensors always arrive in time, the problem is that they fail a lot and there the hole arise.

Social security subsidizes me.They give me 4 every two months.And I played now and go late.The ambulatory nurse told me that I was going to claim the hospital.In my case it is Jiménez Díaz.It is very rare.Because they have always been punctual

adrianasanz's profile photo
adrianasanz
02/05/2023 10:34 p.m.

@adrianasanz also bring them from the foundation.
On Friday I collected 3 that returned me from some failed.
The last 4 were in December, for Christmas, so by the end of February the following.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/05/2023 10:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have an appointment on Friday to collect 4 sensors, every 2 months, but in my health center, (Madrid) the changes are immediate, in fact I carry 2. One for very bad values ​​and the other because the installer was hooked and I was not ableto insert it.
I don't usually return back, I always end up looking Diabox and ignore free ... but if the difference is unassumable is when I retire it.
In a year I have changed 6, with these last two

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/07/2023 10:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.