Type 2 diabetic with insulin.

Luiggi 11's profile photo   03/22/2017 12:36 a.m.

After being several days for the forum, I went on to comment on my case with more careCase the doctor told me that it was overweight (I measure 1'72cm and weight 98kg today after having lost 12 kg since I was diagnosed). My initial treatment was metformin, next to diet and exercise. But I have an added problem: I suffer from yes(Commonly known for irritable colon), and metformin brought me some terrible side effects (frequent nausea and diarrhea), so they changed me to diamicron 60mg (Glicazida), which was better tolerated, although the side effects never disappeared at all and it wasVery annoying ..... So, after commenting this on my last visit to the header doctor, and seeing that my glycosilada got worse, they changed me to intensive insulin treatment (novorapid + toujeo) ...... I am injecting10U.of Novorapid before meals + 20u.From Toujeo before going to sleep ........ I am still looking for my most appropriate dose, and I have the hyper postpandracials more or less controlled, but I dawn quite high (above 114), and I have noticedThat, if I add to the aforementioned doses, a Glicazide pill at night, I already dawn with values ​​of 90-98) ......... Do you think it would be a good idea to do it continuously?Or would it be better to increase basal insulin ???I think that it is already too insulin and I am afraid that there comes a time that does not take effect ........ I know that most of you are type 1, but I have learned more about diabetes in 10 days reading yourComments that in 5 years of doctors and nurses ..... Ah, and of endocrine nothing, not only once !!!........ I appreciate your answers beforehand ...

Luiggi 11's profile photo
Luiggi 11
03/22/2017 12:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

NO DIABETICS 2 with insulin ???:-?

Luiggi 11
03/31/2017 12:59 a.m.

I approve with metformin, although I still continue with specific gases and diarrhea.
But for now without insulin.

Valmon Valmon Valmon's profile photo
Valmon Valmon Valmon
04/01/2017 1:17 a.m.

Thank you for your answer, Valmon ...... In my case, having worsened the glycosilada, they went to insulin ..... I am glad that you still do well only with metformin !!!

Luiggi 11
04/02/2017 12:27 a.m.

luiggi 11 said:
no diabetic 2 with insulin ???:-?

luiggi 11 said:
no diabetic 2 with insulin ???:-?

luni's profile photo
luni
04/06/2017 8:39 a.m.

Hello good .If I am Type 2 diabric and I am with Jentadueto two pills a day and insulin on the morning 16 of juteo.As the truth is quite quite and my doctor has planned to get a trulcy to take off my appetite, I will tell you how it goes.Naturally I have glycosilada in 8

luni's profile photo
luni
04/06/2017 8:41 a.m.

Also tell you that insulin does not harm the liver.The medication logically yes.If our pancreas does not generate enough insulin, we will have to put it on you?

luni's profile photo
luni
04/06/2017 8:44 a.m.

I fully share your opinion, luni ........ "If our pancreas does not generate enough insulin, we will have to put on it" ........ That was my argument with my previous header doctor, which was refusedAgain and again to prescribe the insulin, despite verifying that the glycosilada was going up every time they made me a new analytical ......... fortunately, I have changed a doctor and today I have combined treatment of insulin (Novorapid + Toujeo) and pills (Glicazida 60 mg) and much better glucose control ......... Adding my diabetes is type 2 but the hyperglycemia figures that I presented made me suspect that my pancreatic reserve was practically exhausted........ I do not understand how some doctors are as "quadriculated" and refuse to see things as evident as the results of the analytics !!!!!

Luiggi 11
04/19/2017 12:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.