Isothermal case

Lauura26's profile photo   03/01/2018 9 a.m.

I want to buy a case to transport my insulin and remain in perfect condition.I have seen this at Amazon Link and I would like to know if someone has it and what is their opinion.
I use Lantus solostar and humalog, below attached photos.Do they fit well in this 14x19 case?

Lauura26's profile photo
Lauura26
03/01/2018 9 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Lauura26", good day.That case is the one that uses and fits perfectly 5 bolis.On the cold page they also sell with zipper, it seems more cool.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/01/2018 10:11 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

solar said:
@"lauura26", good day.That case is the one that uses and fits perfectly 5 bolis.On the cold page they also sell with zipper, it seems more cool.Greetings.

Thank you!!By chance do you also have the one that is worth 2 vials?If so, what do you recommend from 6,5x18 or 8.3x18?All the best!!

Lauura26's profile photo
Lauura26
03/01/2018 11:41 a.m.

@"Lauura26", these cases are to conserve reserve insulin.If you go to a long trip with a refrigerator on the arrival, the case is not needed.Mine does not use it.Then, if you go to Andalusia in full summer, with 50 ° temperatures, to carry the insulin for use in your backpack, because you will be better for two feathers.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/01/2018 12:08 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

solar said:
@"lauura26", these cases are to preserve reserve insulin.If you go to a long trip with a refrigerator on the arrival, the case is not needed.Mine does not use it.Then, if you go to Andalusia in the middle of summer, with 50 ° temperatures, to carry the insulin for use in your backpack, because you will better go that of two feathers.

I'm from Seville hahahaha so I will opt for the dual, thanks !!

Lauura26's profile photo
Lauura26
03/01/2018 12:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.