{'en': 'Continuous meter that works with iPhone 4 ???', 'es': 'Medidor continuo que funciona con iPhone 4???'} Image

Continuous meter that works with iPhone 4 ???

Marga_rita's profile photo   03/28/2017 10:38 p.m.

Hello, my 2 -year -old nephew has recently debuted.

He has recommended his endocrine an MCG, who does not remember my sister -in -law of the name and have told him that before giving it to him, an iPhone 4.

Do you know anything about it?

Thank you very much

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
03/28/2017 10:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Dexcom G5 is the only one that goes with iPhone.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/28/2017 11:40 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

What is it?An application linked to something?

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/29/2017 12:15 a.m.

Is that what we do not understand is because it has to be an iPhone 4?It is that if I am wrong, they are not manufactured already.

Marga_rita
03/29/2017 1:02 a.m.

@"Marga_rita", I imagine that the doctor has talked about iPhone refers to the McG Dexcom, works with any iPhone but as a 2 -year -old boy has to wear because one of the 2nd cheap hand x s breaks it.It would be from 4S because with 4 the application does not go.Anyway, there is little application for Android.
Get on the Novalab page that there are 2 models, with the G5 you will see it directly in the mobile and can be monitored but it is a expensive system.
With the G4 and an XDrip TB it can be monitored and is somewhat cheaper

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/29/2017 7:21 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I understand that it will be any iPhone, with 2 years I understand that the iPhone is not going to use the kid.-;);

@"Marga_rita", I imagine that the doctor has talked about iPhone refers to the McG Dexcom, works with any iPhone but as a 2 -year -old boy has to wear because one of the 2nd cheap hand x s breaks it.It would be from 4S because with 4 the application does not go.Anyway, there is little application for Android.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/29/2017 9:24 a.m.

I bought a second hand on eBay, iPhone 4S ... from 50 to 90 euros in good condition.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
03/29/2017 5:04 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

As always very thank you for your help !!:)

Marga_rita
03/29/2017 7 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.