Closed theme

Ogroscor 's profile photo   03/29/2017 12:04 a.m.

Closed theme

Ogroscor 's profile photo
Ogroscor
03/29/2017 12:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Ogroscor", the MEDTRONIC 640G bomb if it enters the SS, which does not enter is the continuous "Enlite" meter that has been associated to do the stop function.The SS does not cover any mcg

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/29/2017 7:24 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@OGROSCOR I understand that what you mean is the bomb as a whole including the MCG since having a perfectly knowing that only the pump, as @Gala says, it is included.Signed your request (although this do not want to see) since I am an affected that I also intend to have it.Greetings!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
03/29/2017 8:01 a.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

That is why there is a request there to fight not there to give up

Ogroscor 's profile photo
Ogroscor
03/29/2017 8:32 a.m.

If what I say is that you do not ask for the pump, ask the continuous meter because with the request you have written they will tell you that the pump is covered and they remain so panchos

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/29/2017 8:40 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@OGROSCOR There are already more requests of this style also about freestyle etc.

The requests would have to be combined to subsequent any continuous monitor or glucose flash and not only a brand or this will be a monopoly (even greater than the current one).Each person does better one or the other.If there is no competition ... there is no progress.Bread for today, hunger for tomorrow.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
03/29/2017 8:48 a.m.

As @gala says very well, the petition is badly written.
The pump is financed, which is not the continuous measurement

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/29/2017 9:09 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.