Hello, we are new on the diabetes theme!

Joa Martinez Vigil's profile photo   03/16/2017 7:22 p.m.

Hello, good afternoon!

My partner has diagnosed two weeks ago, diabetes, they have not yet told us that Tipi de Diabetes, since right now they put it as a rookie.The educator told us that it would be a strain, even if I don't know very well what it means.
The truth that everything went out for an analytics he did, because he had a rare season, a lot, he drink a lot, a lot of sweet (when he was not a candy) and drunk owed the water.They sent him directly for the emergency room, and there was a fair week.
It has come out with Touejo, 48 units that has to put it every day.The fast insulin, on demand depending on the levels you have and I know that a pill is also taking at breakfast and another to the dinner.
It takes it quite well, and these days have denglucose levels about 79, 84 ... and yesterday at dinner time 110. I think they are fine ???(I am very new on these issues)
What worries me is that these days, it is very tired and I don't know why, if you have those glucose levels ...
Why is it so exhausted ???Say that it came out with a 1800kcl diet and that takes it to strain table ...
I would thank you for helping me!
Thank you so much!

Joa Martinez Vigil's profile photo
Joa Martinez Vigil
03/16/2017 7:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It may be accustomed to high values, when you go down now it feels symptoms of hypoglycemia, but it will get used to it.That is watching in case I have to lower insulin.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/16/2017 8:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If the truth was with very high levels, they went down to 180 almost the same day they were discharged in the hospital.And so going down.They gave us parameters if they went to 150 we would have to climb the toujeo.But they didn't give us parameters to lower it.And we have no appointment with the nurse until April.

Joa Martinez Vigil
03/16/2017 8:25 p.m.

If you wake up low, you have to lower the slow.If the descents were after meals, you have to go down quickly.
Better go down one unit and wait two days to make another change.
You should be able to call the educator if you have doubts, because at first you have to adjust frequently.
Welcome to the forum.!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/16/2017 10:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, welcome to the forum!
Patience, cheerlead and to riddle the educator!The first thing is that they have just diagnosed what type of diabetes you have and that you adjust the dose (with the help of educator and endocrine) at the most appropriate level.The levels that you comment are very good, vigilad above all that I do not get out of 70, and if so, then trace with some rapid absorption sugar (juice with sugar, cocacola or similar ... but I suppose this have told you!) That feeling of tiredness can be many things, if not very high or very low, it should not be worrying.As Regina tells you at the beginning, she can feel strange things because the body was used to having high glucose, and takes a time to "readjust."At first I felt as if I had hypoglycemia having 90 or 100, because I had a long time, it can be something similar.Squeeze the appointments with your medical personnel who are the ones who know the case best and are the pros, I was even pointing in a notebook doubts throughout the day, and when I reached the appointment I interrogated them, but they touched me they were watching and were delighted!
I encourage, greetings!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
03/16/2017 11:51 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Welcome to the forum, you'll see how you are going to feel very wrapped and you will solve a lot of doubts :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/16/2017 11:57 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thank you so much!!!The truth that after reading them I am a little more trashila, if it is true that it seems that it has hypoglycemia symptoms, but when we look at the levels they are always fine.I no longer knew if we were at the good or not levels ... this is all very new, and rookies in it!
The doubts we have and when we have to go to the educator Flipara Jajaj will begin to sign up.
Many grace

Joa Martinez Vigil
03/17/2017 12:11 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.