{'en': 'Hypoglycemia or anxiety?', 'es': '¿Hipoglucemia o ansiedad?'} Image

Hypoglycemia or anxiety?

marinita's profile photo   03/04/2018 12:13 p.m.

Hello,

I want to tell you something that is happening to me lately and I feel hypos and when I look at my I have it well.

That feeling persists all day looking at that for this forum there are @"Ander89" that counted something similar we are the same and said that he believed it could be psychological or anxiety.

Anyway, to see if someone helps me, what remedy is there?Because it is unbelievable suggest ...

Thank you!!

marinita's profile photo
marinita
03/04/2018 12:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, anxiety can give you symptoms similar to hypo.Tell the doctor what happens to you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/04/2018 1:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It can indeed be because of anxiety, but it can also be for another cause/s, I tell you my experience, when it has gone through anxiety or for being obsessed with the descent, etc., when the glucose looks at me and see that it is fine, it has happened to me, that is, it was seen that it was psychological;But there are times to be something else because it does not happen to me and it must be for other factors such as changing routine either food, activity, or anything else.Anyway, it has always occurred to me in occasional gusts and it ends up spending shortly after, the only thing you have to make glucose checks more often during the time it lasts.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
03/04/2018 5:16 p.m.

@"Marinita", the same thing happened to me.That sensation rap, hair glycemia and was fine.Endo explained to me that a rapid decrease in blood glucose could cause it, which does not hypoglycemia.I had a bad time, (worse in summer) from there that I bought the Dexcom.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/04/2018 6:02 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@"Runing50" I've been several weeks now
weeks and is the truth very moment, @"solaria" who is dexcom?I help you with this sensation guys I am tired of this feeling had never happened to me and I did not know
How to solve it, I don't want to go back to anxiety treatment I want to get pregnant in short, I'm overwhelmed

marinita's profile photo
marinita
03/04/2018 7:02 p.m.

@"Regina" send me antidepressants and I don't want

marinita's profile photo
marinita
03/04/2018 7:02 p.m.

@"Marinita", look for information on continuous glucose meters right here in the forum, the most used is freestyle, there are also Dexcom and Enlite.Do you live in Spain?Because depending on which Autonomous Community Vivas can put the insulin bomb and a meter continued to take pregnancy.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
03/04/2018 7:43 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@"Solaria" if I'm from Spain Córdoba I will ask for what I need and especially to be calm and thus improve anxiety and of course take a better pregnancy if they do not put pegas me

marinita's profile photo
marinita
03/04/2018 10:08 p.m.

Freestyle is an "economical" option to start, @"marinita".I use pump and I think that right now because of your anxiety, as much information as this system can saturate you.I recommend that you begin to know your glycemia with freestyle, even for a brief period of time;At the moment when you know it well, (as it behaves, as it goes up and what time it usually does, what time usually goes down ... etc ...) you will have less anxiety, you will be reduced a lot to be saferIn your decisions, since they will have a real foundation, seeing the sensor's trends.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/04/2018 11:38 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

@"Marinita" A lot happens to me what you say and it usually happens to me when I change my food routines, in my case I am convinced that it is for some kind of food intolerance that I have but I do not know.If in your case it is for anxiety, you can treat it with alternative means to the pills to me, for example, sport and meditation (mindfulness).All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/05/2018 1:52 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hi @Marinita, I often happens to me that I have the feeling of hypoglycemia and then the blood glucose is fine, one day I decided to take the tension and I had it low, I assumed that that was the reason but I have not verified the truth again.....

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/05/2018 10:20 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.