Various doubts

Garci's profile photo   03/22/2017 1:07 p.m.

Hello, I have been following the comments of the participants in this forum for a while and I have several doubts I can not contribThe pump and put the continuous medication to improve the treatment of the disease and improve the quality of life of the child that is in what we are all, of course.
The problem is that the endo has told us that as a bomb that we forget, so today we have requested Laba and we are with the free that has given it allergy problems and that although it helps us sometimes it lacks reluctance and hasGiven allergies problems, seeing your comments about the Dexcom I have spoken with them and we are weighing to put it but the main obstacle is the econic that we would try with much effort to overcome.I do not know if the Free with the theme of Glimp and the smartwacht could be more economical to give some results but at least the same.Well I don't want to lengthen more thanking you the information you have already provided to me and if someone wants to provide any more from their experience I thank you very much because I am in a sea of ​​doubts.and one last thing the Dexcom transmitters with the annual subscription as they come out.Thank you

Garci's profile photo
Garci
03/22/2017 1:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The Dexcom G4, which lasts a year, the last one that I bought € 370 but now they have dropped the G4 start kit, they have also lowered the transmitter too.
The G5 does not tell you the price exactly

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/22/2017 3:27 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Ok thank you very much Gala

Garci's profile photo
Garci
03/22/2017 3:31 p.m.

garci said:
hi I have been following the comments of the participants in this forum and I have several doubts I can not contribute much because my situation is that I am a 7 -year -old father's father who makes aYear and a half diagnose Type 1 diabetes, I was thinking of asking for the pump and putting continuous medication to improve the treatment of the disease and improve the child's quality of life that is in what we are all, of course.
The problem is that the endo has told us that as a bomb that we forget, so today we have requested Laba and we are with the free that has given it allergy problems and that although it helps us sometimes it lacks reluctance and hasGiven allergies problems, seeing your comments about the Dexcom I have spoken with them and we are weighing to put it but the main obstacle is the econic that we would try with much effort to overcome.I do not know if the Free with the theme of Glimp and the smartwacht could be more economical to give some results but at least the same.Well I don't want to lengthen more thanking you the information you have already provided to me and if someone wants to provide any more from their experience I thank you very much because I am in a sea of ​​doubts.and one last thing the Dexcom transmitters with the annual subscription as they come out.Thanks

Good afternoon, first of all tell you that here you have a large group of people who can help you will do it without any problem and surely at any time there is someone to listen to you.
The Dexcom theme against that of the Free is the initial disbursement of the Dexcom, but depending on what the sensors last the dexcom I assure you that the Dexcom is cheaper if you get an area where the sensors last time, you do not have to be afraid and trysome more area.The reliability, security, alarms and other advantages of Dexcom are impressive.It is true that it is always commented on the forum that if they do not need to have them, it is a very continued debate in which I particularly do not want to enter.Just tell you that if you have alarms and lower glycemia at night you wake you up before reaching hiccups, feel the hypos or not, what else is, the good thing is to avoid it and not wake up sweating, with tremors and others.In a child you could give you countless names of potatoes that have used Free and now Dexcom and their life has changed like overnight.

Regarding the theme Bomba, he is a child and I do not want to comment but little by little you will know what I think of the bombs, I am not a medical professional and there are many opinions that I reserve if a professional has said something.What is clear that sure that endocrine will always want the best for your little one.
You know for what you need here we are all.And that little one helps him to never stop fighting for his illusions and this tenth of lottery that has touched us awarded without buying it that never stops him at all, you are right now the main leg that endures his table and those who have to help him, and when I grow up with maturity also understand it, we are stubborn and not little, well I at least;)
A hug.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/22/2017 5:42 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks JcConegar you help us a lot with your experience and generosity a hug

Garci's profile photo
Garci
03/22/2017 5:49 p.m.

Hello again following your wise advice we have put a sensor.substantial difference and if justifies the price difference and something else they have, I say it for having the receiver in our room so that it will notify if there are hypos or hyper good nothing more once again thank you very much

Garci's profile photo
Garci
04/10/2017 1:20 p.m.

@Garci The price difference G4 is G5 is a lot, since with the G5 the transmitter lasts only 3 months and that of the G4 has been lasting 1 year.Calculate the difference, it is a lot.
The G4 have a lot of reach, it depends on the clear house ... but if it is a floor there should be no scope problems

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/16/2017 11:13 a.m.

If the house is large or to monitor him when you are not with him you can pull the Nigthscout system

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/16/2017 12:36 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

If it is a Medianillo size floor, it sleeps in the room attached to ours so. Therefore, there should be no problem.I will opt for the G4 I am concerned about the issue of reliability because the free has made us some sap but for what you say with the G4 it will be enough to be the Nightscout although ppr what I have seen I have needed a mobile with the NFC no?Thanks and greetings

Garci's profile photo
Garci
04/16/2017 4:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.