{'en': 'High sugar in my 7 -year -old son', 'es': 'Azúcar alta en mi hijo de 7 años'} Image

High sugar in my 7 -year -old son

Calolu's profile photo   03/29/2017 9:10 a.m.

Go for God!What was missing from me!

I've been watching my son for several days because he drinks a lot of water and eats like a cosaco.After eating, he lies with the
Desserts, cookies, juices ... gather the food with the snack and it is with dinner and I have been behind the several days to do an empty thing but the damn soul sees the device in my hand and eats, but today I have it todaycaught off guard, I have cornered it and I have done anything before taking anything.

Yesterday he had dodged and a plum and has given him 121. And yesterday he picked juice and cookies but burned him in football.

I think that scaring it a little, I will get all the sugar that can and thus be able to lower that sugar.

For the rest I don't think you have to give it much importance or make analytics, right?

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/29/2017 9:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Calolu, above 110 to 126 (I think) is what they call prediabetes or altered glucose tolerance.It would be convenient for him to see an endocrine and test him in conditions, since those of the glucometer are not very reliable so they do not be alarmed for now.I have not gone through that phase and I cannot give you any advice in this regard except to restrict the sugars added in the form of glucose (not the hydrates or the fructose of the fruit).I hope it's nothing.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
03/29/2017 1:13 p.m.

I am not a doctor but after a 121 meal ... I think it is a normal value.There are non -diabetic graphics that have put a continuous glucose monitor and have their piquitos, although they quickly go down again.Another thing would be 121 on an empty stomach ... something that would of course be very alarming.

In any case, before doubt the best always go to the doctor who costs nothing.Luck

albertot's profile photo
albertot
03/29/2017 2:12 p.m.

In addition, glucometers have an error range of 10% 15% or even more depending on the glucometer.
Eye with taking the sugar from a person without diabetes, it does not happen to my little brother than when they diagnosed me, my mother stopped giving sugar, and I take him to the doctor because he could not with his soul and it was almost hypoglycemic.
Now in the doctor they can do analysis and see the c and other things and they tell you if you have diabetes or not.
Another thing would be that in the glucometer 160 or more, with 121 it can be the glycometer error, as I told you.
When they diagnosed me, I wore a bottle all day under my arm, I was urinating all day and lost several kilos (I didn't get some pants to fall).

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
03/29/2017 3:34 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Ah!I understood that it was fasting and that the night before I had dinner and plum.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
03/29/2017 3:53 p.m.

On fasting 121.
I have already talked to his pediatrician and he told me to make the test two tours
After lunch.At 5 I do it, to see how such!

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/29/2017 3:55 p.m.

How much should I have two hours after eating?We have eaten vegetable cream and chicken fillet and the Muslito d tb crab and
Dessert strawberries

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/29/2017 3:58 p.m.

NOOOOO Tours

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/29/2017 3:59 p.m.

less than 140 would be ideal

runing50's profile photo
runing50
03/29/2017 5:14 p.m.

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/29/2017 5:20 p.m.

I have spoken with the pediatrician and Mñm I have to make it again on an empty stomach!

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/29/2017 5:50 p.m.

Ideally fasting is below 100 and 2 hours after eating below 140

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/30/2017 12:06 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Today 91 on an empty stomach

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/30/2017 9:15 a.m.

That is better

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/30/2017 9:18 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Today they have done the analytics to my son.I hope it's false alarm because with how bad I carry it, I don't imagine it with 7 years taking care.: (((

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
04/03/2017 3:37 p.m.

I wish you all the luck in the world.I am very sorry when they diagnose a young child.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
04/03/2017 5:11 p.m.

I don't think it's anything.A diabetic debut in children is usually very abrupt and with very high levels.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/03/2017 10:14 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good news.My son has no sugar.78 on an empty stomach and 5 d hemoglobin.
It can be due to a stretch, antiestaminicos ...
The case is that we are aware of the sugars
They are not good.
Anecdote.One day he woke up before I hungry and when I got up I had had breakfast and tells me ... Mama, that I have eaten your cookies instead of the oreo that yours do not have sugar hahaha but ate eight hahaha
Thanks for being there

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
04/07/2017 4:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.