Hello

Rozio Tornado's profile photo   03/26/2017 1:16 a.m.

Very good night.I am Rozio.I am insulin -dependent 9 months ago (I hate the word debut) and I just discovered the forum.Thank you very much in advance.

Rozio Tornado's profile photo
Rozio Tornado
03/26/2017 1:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Rozío are terms that are sometimes used, I like to say I have diabetes for more than 30 years.
There will always be someone to ask, comment or simply a shoulder to lean when you need to talk.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/26/2017 11:18 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you so much.The truth is that this is a whore but hey, what is going to be done.We will have to live with this madness.The truth is that I try to take great care and do sports, although carefully and measure me every so often to avoid hypoglycemia.I like to know that there are people like you who compete and do not give up and do not allow this handicap to affect their goals.I have changed my eating habits for better.And hydrates try to be the slower better (legumes).I'm still honeymoon.They take me at the Hospital del Mar and I have a magical machine that tells hydrates and tells you the insulin that you should injepe.It is called Acu-Check Aviva Expert and the truth is that since I use it I do not have so many mismatches.Thank you very much for welcome and heat -

Rozio Tornado's profile photo
Rozio Tornado
03/26/2017 11:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Rozio Tornado said:
Thank you very much.The truth is that this is a whore but hey, what is going to be done.We will have to live with this madness.The truth is that I try to take great care and do sports, although carefully and measure me every so often to avoid hypoglycemia.I like to know that there are people like you who compete and do not give up and do not allow this handicap to affect their goals.I have changed my eating habits for better.And hydrates try to be the slower better (legumes).I'm still honeymoon.They take me at the Hospital del Mar and I have a magical machine that tells hydrates and tells you the insulin that you should injepe.It is called Acu-Check Aviva Expert and the truth is that since I use it I do not have so many mismatches.Thank you very much for the welcome and heat -

Food is essential in this world, not only insulin and sport.I imagine you eat for portions.Little by little you will control all meals, for sport if it is running type because the less fats the better and depending on what you intend to do, but it is also true that nothing happens because the hand ever leaves.Do not deprive yourself of anything, insulin exists and is to use it, that if with head and knowing how to act depending on the type of food you are going to do, because no food is the same, and the same cooked food in the same way, it is notThe same a rice or pasta to the dente than past.

The sport theme is not simple or doing little, it is complicated, let's be sincere, twice in the same situation because the same does not always happen, why?Because by default we are rebels and this are not mathematics, 2+2 = x and no 4 in diabetes.There many times the problem of some medicine professionals who think we are books and it is not so, we have thousands of factors that influence us.

Do not stop fighting for your dreams, but you have them look for them, whether they are, if there is something that has to characterize all of us it is because we are fighter@s 24 h a day 365 days a year.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/26/2017 12:39 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I also ended up hating the word "debut" and the word "hypo".The "educators" did not stop repeating it as parrots, to show what they knew about diabetes when they had no idea of ​​anything.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/26/2017 1:20 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.