From 120 glucose to 44 in 2 hours.At 5 minutes having eaten sugar, 81 ...

Dixon's profile photo   03/06/2018 10:58 p.m.

And after Mark 81, I measure me 5 minutes later and 77. Is the glucometer possible to be broken?That my blood is not transported well through the body or what noses it happens to me?From 120 to 44, only 2 hours have passed and I only did 20 minutes of moderate exercise.Seeing that figure, I quickly ate sugar and at 2 minutes I was 81. At 5 to 77 ... I don't understand anything, can it happen that the glucometer fails like this or is it my body that something happens?

Dixon's profile photo
Dixon
03/06/2018 10:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nothing happens to your body.If you have done 20 minutes of moderate exercise, you can explain that descent, although it is missing data to profile the explanation (active insulin by some prior bolus, time of great sensitivity to insulin ...).81 and 77 is the same glucose, there is nothing weird there ..

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/06/2018 11:59 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

jpr said:
nothing happens to your body.If you have done 20 minutes of moderate exercise, you can explain that descent, although it is missing data to profile the explanation (active insulin by some prior bolus, time of great sensitivity to insulin ...).81 and 77 is the same glucose, there is nothing weird there ..

Well look, I picked up a pear and 2 cookies at 7:00 p.m., but insulin came with the food at about 15:00.At 20:49 he was 120 and at 22:41 he had 44 ... only 20 mild minutes from elliptical.It is that the truth does not make any sense ...

Dixon's profile photo
Dixon
03/07/2018 12:17 a.m.

This is sometimes so.Take juice or cocacola or two lumps of sugar.
You have to know how you react to exercise.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/07/2018 2 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The measurements of 81 and 77 is the same, taken into account the variation of the glucometer, although you measure at the same moment two different fingers or the same finger with second difference there is variation.
I spend my son at eating 50.There are many variables, type of ch, glycemic index, time of day, fat, exercise, mood and many more variables, that you will know, and some of you discover them.I always had somewhat sugary, juice, what you are trying and hit with your body.
And if you have the possibility of having a continuous glucose meter, it will also help to meet you a little more.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
03/07/2018 4:32 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Too much slow insulin, perhaps

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/07/2018 5:42 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Normal encounter what happened to you, you had correct levels and with them you did 20 minutes of exercise, you should have planned to take even if it is a half ration of complex carbohydrate (a slice of roasted bread, a handful of nuts ...) to keep the glucose, however, at the end you have to replace that glycogen that you have spent with the activity with what you should take something else if you are not yet to have dinner, but this time simple carbohydrate, a yogurt would have been well and not delay dinner much.In my case when I start one day with normal drop or glucose, the trend of the day is down with what I try to eat a little more or once again to correct.

lulu72's profile photo
lulu72
03/10/2018 10:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.