{'en': 'Type 1 and pregnant', 'es': 'Tipo 1 y Embarazada'} Image

Type 1 and pregnant

SOFIASTEFANIDIS's profile photo   03/30/2017 5:21 p.m.

Good morning,

(I copy and paste this message of mine because I put it somewhere else and I think it is not seen x_x x_x)

After much trying, and not getting it, because in theory I have SOP and ability to ovulate null, I have stayed at the doors of starting a hormone treatment to induce ovulation and make me an artificial insemination.I am pregnant and curiously, we have achieved it alone.SURPRISE!!ha ha

Well I am very very little, weeks, and the risk of losing it is huge, I know ... I have not given me recommendations of any kind, what to eat, what not to eat, whether I should or should not exercise.They have only given me the scale of sugar levels that I must have before and after meals.

I have the high levels, lately, is that normal?Isn't it very soon to notice uploads?Anyone who can advise me and who is going through the same?I am very happy but at the same time it was scared.

I am type 1, controlled so far, with a glyc 6.4

A kiss,

SOFIASTEFANIDIS's profile photo
SOFIASTEFANIDIS
03/30/2017 5:21 p.m.

Eat .... eat the usual, healthy food, like any pregnant woman.

The secret is to look at the sugar every little and be rectifying if necessary, there is either much more to tell.

Insulin resistance occurs much later, already after 6 months, I think I remember, when you start duplicating the dose exaggerated.

I encourage, and that everything comes to a good term.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
03/31/2017 9:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks Arazazuleg!

SOFIASTEFANIDIS
03/31/2017 10:53 a.m.

I the first weeks (before finding out of pregnancy) if I was a little higher.I had to upload a pelin the insulin and normalized.Randing the 10 weeks I started having more down and I had to go down.Towards the third quarter I had to go up again.Quiet that everything will be great.As you have told you, the secret is to count the rations well and look a lot for er how the body is reacting, and from here to modify.

Belen82's profile photo
Belen82
03/31/2017 11:12 a.m.

Thank you!!

SOFIASTEFANIDIS
03/31/2017 12:57 p.m.

Hello @"sofiastefanidis" I recommend that you go through this topic, there are many shared experiences!;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
03/31/2017 3:27 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Congratulations on your pregnancy !!
I consider that your HG is very good. As other users have told you, you must look at the glucose several times a day. Before eating and then the postpondrial and correct it when it is high. The recommended thing is to have postpandracial values ​​not exceeding 120, which I considerImpossible mission but you have to try.
For your diabetics condition your pregnancy is high risk and you should control you an endocrine and gynecologist that leads to pregnant women. They must teach you if you do not know how to do how to correct insulin. Now as pregnant you will need more insulin and you will get out of sugar but laterThe moment is soon.
cheer up

begoirina7515's profile photo
begoirina7515
06/24/2017 1:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.