Alcorcón Hospital

Maria elena's profile photo   04/02/2017 11:21 p.m.

Any of you are taken at the Alcorcón hospital?

If so, I would like to know what opinion you have of the educator and if you always see it the same endocrine, because it in six years, the one that corresponds to me I think it has seen me twice, each time one different ...

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
04/02/2017 11:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good afternoon,

I go to the Alcorcon hospital !!!
I don't know who is the educator, I have never gone ........ My endocrine is Dr. Almodovar. I have been 8 years old and the truth is that I am very happy.

Ervy's profile photo
Ervy
04/03/2017 5:31 p.m.

Hello Ervy
You have the same as me.
But in six years I have only seen it twice.Is always down

Maria elena
04/03/2017 7:46 p.m.

Do not forgive, I was wrong.
That era recommended me from their experience with bombs.
Mine is the Requejo era

Maria elena
04/03/2017 7:48 p.m.

@"Maria Elena" I would recommend you ask for change.

I am very happy with her.It is true that he always insists on the bomb (but I do not encourage).
He listens to you, and even uses the term "File X".When I told him that I did not understand why my body had reacted from like that, if I do things well ..... I answer that there are times that you cannot explain everything, that I did not obsess me, I loved it!.
In 8 year, going to consult every 4 or 6 months, there has only been once she was not, but it was the end of July and I understood that I was on vacation !!!

Ervy's profile photo
Ervy
04/07/2017 noon

I was the other day with mine and it doesn't convince me.
It seemed little resolutive.I will have to think about it.
And the educator is the most unpleasant person I have ever seen, and zero patience.I put a complaint and stop going

Maria elena
04/07/2017 4:55 p.m.

I was attended once the Dr. Almodóvar for a claim that I put in Móstoles and they referred to Alcorcón at my request, but then I made an appointment and they gave me with Requejo and we are incompatible, I have been insulin bomb since December, I do not know if thanks toHis absence for low take advantage with all the artillery (information about the bomb, requirements etc ... and willing to claim wherever), to get me into the Roche bomb program, I remember called Cristina and another girlThat the nurse came to teach us the count of Hydrates and Carmen, everything was great, because she had beastly uncontrolled, the glucose at 7.8, 8 ... and the 1st time after the bomb at 7 an average of 145, when he had been without reason, 300 and 400 and some bestial hypos.Everything great, but I repeat I had to get the artillery, and I told them that if I had no solution to tell me and not lose time, mine.Now everything great!

Javieri's profile photo
Javieri
07/03/2019 12:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.