{'en': 'What insulin bomb brand, supplies the La Fe hospital in Valencia?', 'es': 'Que marca de bomba de insulina, suministra el Hospital La FE de Valencia?'} Image

What insulin bomb brand, supplies the La Fe hospital in Valencia?

thor's profile photo   03/10/2018 6:25 p.m.

Hello good afternoon, everyone,

I am new in this forum, with 30 years of type 1 diabetic.

My endocrine is advising me to put an insulin bomb, because the truth is that I am super uncontrolled, could anyone tell me that a bomb mark is being supplied at the La Fe hospital in Valencia?

I am very green on this subject, I have been telling me for a long time, but with the subject of work and always carry a machine behind I do not get the idea much, although reading your comments, I think it will be ideal.

Because with the results I am having, I'm not going well ...: -Ss

All the best!

thor's profile photo
thor
03/10/2018 6:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I carry the accu-check Spirit Combo of Roche and also Dexcom G5, and a baby from my daughter's school carries Metronic's, in his day they put it because their parents paid the continuous glucose meter associated, currently also you alsoThey are subsidizing the meter, because since the end of last year they have begun to cover them in some cases, I don't know your endocrine has told you something.All the best.

JAVIERPT's profile photo
JAVIERPT
04/17/2018 1:11 p.m.

They have also advised me, I am from Valencia but I have another Dr. Peset hospital, I'm going to inform myself, I must say that I am always very reluctant, but so much hypoglycemia without noticing is scaring me more.Let's hope let's be lucky and apart from learning.Cheer up.

Yolanda Castiblanque Figuerola's profile photo
Yolanda Castiblanque Figuerola
04/18/2018 9:44 a.m.

Thank you very much for answering at 2, the truth is that my endocrine has long been advising me to make me insulin bomb, my glycosylated hemoglobin average is 9 and I have been so, I was very reluctant to take a bomb for my work, but I will not have a choice but to take it, so I wanted to know the brand that is being supplied,
I hope it is my solution because I carry a very variable diabetes

thor's profile photo
thor
04/21/2018 4:42 p.m.

Thor said:
Thank you very much for answering at 2, the truth that my endocrine has long been advising me to put me insulin bomb, my glycosylated hemoglobin average is 9 and alreadyI have been so reluctant to take a bomb for my work, but I will not have a choice but to take it, so I wanted to know the brand that is being supplied,
I hope it is my solution because I carry a very variable diabetes
I was in your own situation, I delay it but finally with how variables my basal needs are I do not have any choice, I have stretches of 0.9 and others in which I need 0.05.I do not regret, the last glycosylated 6.7 and I think that the next one will be better, but I have to say that my turning point was not for the infuster was really because of carrying the free first and now the Dexcom.I hope you can improve soon.

JAVIERPT's profile photo
JAVIERPT
04/22/2018 10:34 a.m.

Thank you very much Javierpt.For your information, a question: the dexcom has the faith of Valencia submistled?Because of always knowing glucose levels at all times it is essential, and more if you depend on the pump I think.
Thank you very much in advance and greetings

thor's profile photo
thor
04/22/2018 4:13 p.m.

Thor said:
Thank you very much Javierpt.For your information, a question: the dexcom has the faith of Valencia submistled?Because of always knowing glucose levels at all times it is essential, and more if you depend on the pump I think.
Thank you very much in advance and greetings
If faith was facilitated, talk to your endorcrin@ I guess they will make you infuses+mcg

JAVIERPT's profile photo
JAVIERPT
04/23/2018 9:52 a.m.

Thor said:
hello good afternoon to all,

I am new in this forum, with 30 years in Diab

My endocrine is advising me to put an insulin bomb, because the truth is that I am super uncontrolled, could anyone tell me that a bomb mark is being supplied at the La Fe hospital in Valencia?

I am very green on this subject, I have been telling me for a long time, but with the subject of work and always carry a machine behind I do not do much to the idea, although reading your comments, I think it will be ideal

thor's profile photo
thor
04/23/2018 2:55 p.m.

Thank you very much Javierpt, I already told my endocrine

thor's profile photo
thor
04/23/2018 2:58 p.m.

On May 3, I go to the Hospital La Fe on the subject of the bomb.I would also like to know what bombs are offering adults.

Let's see if I adapt to bring a bomb because I have also been very reluctant to take it and now it seems that I have encouraged ...

Enrike89's profile photo
Enrike89
04/26/2018 2:10 a.m.

Enrike89, you already tell us if you want how I have gone, for having an idea of ​​how all this is going, I repeat if you want, thanks in advance

thor's profile photo
thor
05/02/2018 8:19 p.m.

I have an appointment in May, they told me that they work with Medtronic but the 640g no longer put it, I have spoken horrors of the 670g but I do not know if there are other brands in which we can choose.As far as I know, they put the 670g with Guardian 3.

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
04/07/2019 12:35 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

Hello, I am not from Valencia Centro, but I would spend if by chance my endocrine does not accept that I put the bomb, I could go to faith or anyone who put a bomb in Valencia and inform myself to see if I can put it even if my endocrineDo not want ??

lauraza's profile photo
lauraza
11/18/2022 10:22 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.