{'en': 'Device to avoid pain when using insulin feathers', 'es': 'Dispositivo para evitar dolor al usar las plumas de insulina'} Image

Device to avoid pain when using insulin feathers

Jess's profile photo   03/22/2018 9:17 p.m.

Hello,

I wanted to know if someone uses the device (attached the image) so that the punctures do not hurt.

In the arms not so much but in my thighs if my prick already hurts and I have lasting at least 20 more years :)) :)) :))

Someone who of your experience and says if it is effective.

Thank you!

Jess's profile photo
Jess
03/22/2018 9:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Put the slow in the buttock, it is where it hurts least.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/23/2018 1:10 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
put the slow in the buttock, is where it hurts less.

Hello yes.I do that but there are times that it hurts a little.

Jess's profile photo
Jess
03/23/2018 10:17 a.m.

Hi Jess, do you know the iPort?My son uses it and we are calmer, it changes every three days, we change every 4, and the insulin x ahi passes, x would be a little pin to place the iPort every 4 days and save 20 punctures total, I passThe fast and slow and carries it in the arm.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
03/23/2018 11:29 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

dani76 said:
Hello Jess, do you know the iPort?My son uses it and we are calmer, it changes every three days, we change every 4, and the insulin x ahi passes, x would be a little pin to place the iPort every 4 days and save 20 punctures total, I passthe fast and the slow and carries it on the arm.

Hello.I had not listened to it I will look for information.Thank you so much

Jess's profile photo
Jess
03/23/2018 1:26 p.m.

@"Jess" I know some cases of people who are already using the device you have put in the image and for the moment they are doing very well.They say that punctures do not feel them and are happy with him.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
04/02/2018 6:02 a.m.

Thank you.When I decide for one I tell you;)

Jess's profile photo
Jess
04/07/2018 6:30 p.m.

jess said:
dani76 said:
hello Jess, do you know the iPort?My son uses it and we are calmer, it changes every three days, we change every 4, and the insulin x ahi passes, x would be a little pin to place the iPort every 4 days and save 20 punctures total, I passthe fast and the slow and carries it on the arm.

Hello.I had not listened to it I will look for information.Thank you so much

Good afternoon.My 15 teenage son puts it in the belly gets quickly and without pain.And there is all doses including slow.That is ... from the last rapid to the slow one at least one hour must spend.It is € 88 and brings 10 patches that last a month.And save 15 punctures

Antoniomesa153's profile photo
Antoniomesa153
04/12/2018 5:39 p.m.

Hello someone could inform me where this is bought so that the punctures do not hurt
thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/12/2018 7:49 p.m.

About Tickletec
Testimonies
International distributors
Peter's story
Tickleflex History
Useful links
Frequent questions
About
Testimonies
Blog / Events
Contact us
store
enquiries@tickleflex.com
Translate
Tickleflex - Injection without worries

COMMENTS
Received

Tickleflex Insulin Injection Aid
5.00 qualification of 5 based on 1 customer evaluation (1 customer comment)
£ 14.95

(Exempt from the United Kingdom, VAT or GST will be applied in most countries)

Tickleflex is an universal adjustment insulin injection assistant that makes a safer, more comfortable, more consistent and free -free process injecting.

To maintain your tickleflex in optimal conditions, we recommend that you change it every 12 months.

He currently does not adapt to the Toujeo Solostar feathers.

Bigger shipping in the British United Kingdom, £ 3.50 for the rest of the world.

We intend to send all Tickleflex orders through standard delivery within 48 hours of receiving an order

Click here to see a list of our international sales and distribution partners.

Amount
Basket
Sku: TF-001
DESCRIPTION
Reviews (1)
DESCRIPTION
Tickleflex consists of a multifunctional hypoallergenic silicone mold with ion silver antimicrobial additive.It conforms to an ABS frame that includes spring members to ensure that it fits all universal needles even where there are small size differences.It comes in a polycarbonate box that protects the product and serves as a useful travel suitcase.

30 days of money return guarantee

If you are not completely satisfied with Tickleflex, return us (at your own cost) and we will return the complete money within 30 days after purchase with the method you used to buy it.

Products
Tickleflex Insulin Injection Aid
Rated 5.00 out of 5
£ 14.95
Accepthed Currencies
All Worldwide Currencies Accepthed.Ple

Accepta Payment Methods
MasterCard JCB Master Card Visa Debit Card
Developed by WorldPay
PayPal
Orders & Returns
Payments & Orders Policy
Returns Policy
Tickleflex & tickletec® are registered trademarks of tickletec ltd

Tickleflex Has International Patents Pending

Tickleflex® is designated and developed by ticklete ltd

Tickleflex is a class 1 ce Marked Medical Device

© Ticklete Ltd, 2017

2017 Horners Award

Orders and Returns
Payments & Orders Policy
Returns Policy
Legal
PRIVACY POLY
Terms and Conditions
GLOBALLY REPRESENTED BY OPUS INNOVATIONS LIMITED
Unit 12, The Brunel Center,
Newton Road,
Crawley,
West Sussex,
Rh10 9tu,
United Kingdom.

enquiries@tickleflex.com

+44 (0) 1293 516150

Upper part

Link

This is taken from its website.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
04/13/2018 12:33 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

If you are looking on Instagram from Nudrmeracondiabetes, you have tried it and puts if you think.It is the same.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
04/15/2018 7:29 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Good, my 8 -year -old son debuted 4 months ago, he has been a Calvary, he did not like needles or blood, he was unable to prick the alone.APPROX.2 weeks I received the tickleflex (I bought it at diabetika.com).Today is the day my son clicks only 5 times a day, he says that the puncture is not noticed and best of all you do not see the needle!It seems highly recommended !!All the best!

Zlata's profile photo
Zlata
01/24/2020 10:47 p.m.

Well, I don't remember what the needles were called, but in the hospital to prick I gave me some needles that made security for the nurses but did not notice the needle!

Flappe's profile photo
Flappe
01/27/2020 12:54 p.m.

jess said:
Hello,

I wanted to know if someone uses the device (attached the image) so that the punctures do not hurt.

In the arms not so much but in my thighs if my prick already hurts and I have lasting at least 20 more years :)) :)) :))

Someone who of your experience and says if it is effective.

Thank you!

1985's profile photo
02/10/2021 1:10 a.m.

Hello my daughter debuted in April and has phobia to the punctures and since the 1 week he uses "the octopus" as she calls her is a pass does not find out about the punctures noves expensive I think about about 20 or 30 euros and it is the bestBuy that you can buy it at diabetika.com That is where I buy many things that include that accessory look at it you will not regret I hope I have helped you

1985's profile photo
02/10/2021 1:13 a.m.

@Jess, my daughter on her legs also hurt a lot, so she stopped puncturing there.The fast one is click on the arms or gut and the slow one in the buttock.
But that device is a good idea.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/10/2021 3:26 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

A question also protects them from getting packages?

evacf's profile photo
evacf
02/12/2021 3:57 p.m.

Good, I have been clicking on my legs for more than 30 years. What time do you refer to pain pain is when a capillary glass pillas.Dolores If you are thin do not catch pinches and use an 8 mm, intramuscular needle. The slow one must not place it in a blow .. And the same the same if I put 8 units 4 will act the first two hours two units the nextand two others the last.Do not insist on the same area why bags and options are usually made each time.To click on the legs, you should not use the 90 degrees, you have to inject at about 67 degrees with the hole up towards the most superficial part of the skin and slowly seeing how the needle is put and how the insulin comes out how many drops composes eachunit.Greetings to all.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
02/12/2021 6:23 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.