Pharmaceutical multinationals Buy-schedule possible diabetes solution not profitable to them or ..

aliciagomez's profile photo   04/02/2017 10:55 a.m.

I think we are more and more that we are the source of admission of pharmacists and that ethics and morals will not be or would be above economic enrichment or not .... what are you thought about

aliciagomez's profile photo
aliciagomez
04/02/2017 10:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

For them we are the most profitable disease, of the most important business in the world, after weapons and drugs.
Link

Science is bought and quite stopped.
Link

The winner of the Nobel Prize in Medicine Richard J. Roberts denounces the way in which the great pharmacists operate within the capitalist system, putting the economic benefits to health and stopping the scientific advance in the cure of diseases because cure is not as profitable asChronicity.
Link

What is clear is that they are only interested in making small improvements or modifications in insulin to continue foraging and that when they buy a patent of something that could cure diabetes, do not talk about it again.But the day that some scientist at a public university managed to really cure people with diabetes, I don't think they can stop or cover it.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/02/2017 12:11 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

"But the day that some scientist at a public university managed to really cure people with diabetes I don't think they can stop or cover it."

They have been covering it for some time.The first pancreas transplant was almost the same year as that of the heart made in 1967 by Dr. Barnard, Pancreas survived the patient 2 months and 18 days (less life expectancy).Currently, the heart transplant is done as churros but that of Pancreas not only have it very quiet but the few who make are terminal patients.Additionally, research with artificial pancreas and stem cells are also very silent.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
04/02/2017 1:05 p.m.

I referred to a cure, not changing insulin for immuno-suppressors.I don't see that as a cure, even as a good option.And more today with the amount of bacteria resistant to the antibiotics that appear.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/02/2017 2:20 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

As @"sherpa41" says, a pancreas transplant is light years of being a cure and creates almost more problems than it solves, is to kill flies to cannonmen.Please inform you, what to say that is a barbarity ...

There is no cure saved in any drawer, it is still very much work to know how to repair our crazy immune system.

What is true is that definitive priests do not interest economically and very few resources are reversed in it.
Our disease is a business too big to drop it ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
04/02/2017 3:40 p.m.

If they achieved a solution with stem cells, for example, it would be the business of the century, because it would not only serve for this disease, but for many others.
To any advance or cure, they would take your profitability.
As happened with hepatitis.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/02/2017 7:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.