Labor Low

Natalia del Rio's profile photo   04/09/2017 3:44 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I have type 1 diabetes 25 years ago.I have started a month ago in a new job.It stresses me a lot and for two weeks my glycemias has not dropped from 250/300.I have increased the dose of insulin, lowered the rations and still still bad.My header has recommended me to take a decline until stabilizing, but when I signed the contract in my new work they have told me that during the first 6 months of work they do not pay the work leave.Is this legal?Any information can help me, thanks!

Natalia del Rio's profile photo
Natalia del Rio
04/09/2017 3:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is the first time I listen to that in my life !!!!The problem will be if it is a private company that will happen when you return and the duration of the contract.
According to my knowledge in laws that is not collected in any regulation.
The only thing that your pocket may scratch it a bit.
If the employee has caused a medical leave due to a common illness or non -labor accident, the worker will not charge the first three days, unless the collective agreement by which the employment relationship is governed that the company must take charge.The general rule is that the worker will begin to receive from the 4th day 60% of the contribution base of the previous month, until the 15th day.This payment will be assumed by the company.Likewise, you have to look at the agreement because it may be that this percentage rises.From the 16th day, and until day 20, the employee will receive 60% of its contribution base, and the payment will be assumed by the corresponding social security or the mutual.From day 21 to high, this percentage will rise to 75% and will continue to assume social security or mutual.

Be careful that the drop is for reasons of work that will have to fight it surely.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/09/2017 6:26 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

You have to have quoted 180 days in the last five years before common disease.Due to occupational disease, no minimum contribution period is required.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/09/2017 6:57 p.m.

Have you tried to take a soft relaxant?

I take Bentazepam.How much I have to do something that increases the stress for sugar such as going to the doctor, of Scursion, to a new site or the first weeks of a new work I take it (half a pill) to avoid that nervisosimo that causes me diabetes.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/09/2017 7:16 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I think it is illegal what they have told you about the decline. I would ask for the collective agreement and or would speak with the Company Committee.
I hope you recover soon

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/09/2017 10:05 p.m.

@"Gindillo", if in the last five years he has not quoted 180 days or more, he has no right to a temporary disability due to common illness.
I just looked online that Art says it and it is art.130 of the General Social Security Law.

Anaisabel
04/09/2017 11:26 p.m.

As @"Anaisabel" says, you have to have quoted 180 days. Link

And who has to recognize the law, you can also read it there: "the recognition of the right corresponds: to the National Social Security Institute (INSS) or the mutual collaborator with Social Security, depending onwho of them the businessman had opted for the coverage of this contingency "

But I understand the quotation period in a broad plan, which can have it from an earlier job.
@"Natalia del Rio", if you have already quoted before, I would ask a lawyer.To me the legislative language is labyrinthine and ambiguous, and I have nothing clear if the contribution period must be within the same company.
Hugs

imara's profile photo
imara
04/10/2017 8:09 p.m.

It does not have to be of the same company.When you take the decline in the previous five years you have to have quoted 180 days of a company, of several ..., followed or not.

Anaisabel
04/10/2017 10:06 p.m.

Thank you all for the information!

Natalia del Rio's profile photo
Natalia del Rio
04/10/2017 10:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.