{'en': 'Diabetes and opposition disability', 'es': 'Minusvalía por la diabetes y oposiciones'} Image

Diabetes and opposition disability

maca's profile photo   03/23/2018 10:58 p.m.

Hello, I am thinking of introducing myself to some oppositions and of course if I access as a minusvalida I am more likely to get a place.

My question is whether with diabetes, having it stable, someone has given some degree of disability, it does not have to be 33, I am only interested if someone has given something only for diabetes, not for having more things.

And if so, what province?I am from Andalusia and I know that in this community the scale depends on the province not on the community.

Thank you very much for the information!

maca's profile photo
maca
03/23/2018 10:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

As a young man, with about 14 years I went to the Medical Court, (I find dpm), and with diabetes and astigmatism and myopia, they gave me 7%, now I am better controlled clear, I am from Madrid ...

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
03/26/2018 11:03 a.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

Only with diabetes and on top of controlled it is almost impossible for you to give you 33% that is the minimum to be considered disability (at least it is what I have understood) they will give you a percentage but it will not help you to enter the list of disabled dishes ofThe oppositions

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
03/26/2018 11:08 a.m.

It doesn't seem fair to ask for a disability for being diabetic, I'm sorry.And less try to take advantage of the places for this group for oppositions ...
Then you complain that they treat us as "disabled" to access other oppositions.

I think that the fight has to go there, because certain works that are limited to us and now with the controls, MGC and others, we can access them.

I'm sorry, but I don't feel "disabled" and I don't consider having to receive a subsidy for being diabetic.I prefer a subsidy for continuous glucose meters, yes.

piruha's profile photo
piruha
03/27/2018 2:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

Well, I never understood why they grant a disability if you are missing a finger and do not give it if you lack the vital part of the pancreas.
Will it be because it is not seen in an radiography?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/27/2018 3:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Piruha", I don't know if disabled but the same as those who do not have diabetes either.
And if they discriminate into certain works on the one hand, they will have us to compensate for another either with access to places or with certain aid we do not have.
And even if they pay us a continuous monitor we will continue without being the same for more than we insist

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/27/2018 5:22 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I have not said that we are the same as those who do not diabetics, believe me I know.But either the same as a person who does not see, or who lacks any limb.
Not because they are different we are incapacitated to work/ study.A well -controlled diabetic without complications can perform almost any job.

piruha's profile photo
piruha
03/27/2018 6:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

@piruja, but, for you to grant you for disability, it is not necessary to be incapacitated to work.There are many people working normally who have recognized a degree of disability and some kind of compensation, which we should also have.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/27/2018 7:51 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Indeed, where I work the janter is charging a disabilities for having had a heart attack and is working and that of the equal cleaning

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/27/2018 8:39 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I believe that the problem is in the word "disability" or "disability" that sounds very bad and with whom we identify more a person in a wheelchair than with a person with diabetes.Obviously anyone with diabetes likes to be called disabled or disabled.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/27/2018 9:11 p.m.

You can have a disability and not an inability.We are disabled because we have a disease the degree they give you is another story.Never charged for it and you would benefit if you exceed 33 in something, few.
Incapacitated we are not not to have many years of evolution and multiple problems.Due to the disability, it is charged regardless of the degree of disability you have.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/30/2018 1:38 p.m.

Maca, I am from Jaén, they gave me a 20%disability, I am diabetic 38 years ago and I have no complication.In addition, my socioeconomic situation does not provide disability (come on, I have a job).Of course, it is useless, I do not know if they will score it in oppositions.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/01/2018 11:15 a.m.

I am sorry to disagree, but to certain oppositions being diabetic you can no longer present yourself, you are not disabled but for certain works you are very limited also that is what the administration wants, hear that we are superman to not give us any help, when I hear certain things give meDesire to cry, it seems that you have to be proud to be diabetic, it is so hard to recognize that no matter how much we want we are limited .. Thank you

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
04/01/2018 9:17 p.m.

My husband has polio with the two affected legs and has worked 35 years like all and with a disability of 85 ,,%.While working he had fiscal benefits but when they retire they lowered a lot although they still have them.He still does not go in a wheelchair but will end up in it.He knows what his limitations are and that he could not be what he liked and that is the case with most diabetics.
I am now diabetics because I have no pancreas, nothing, not a little piece of how many doctors ask me, even if it sounds like a joke.My life has given a total change and I am working, if, although I retire soon and although it is a very difficult diabetes to control they have not given me anything more than 24%, that is, nothing, less than a little finger.Total that from the moment there is something that limits you you go to the group of "different" you like it or not.

Cristinarivera's profile photo
Cristinarivera
04/02/2018 5:34 p.m.

Pancreatectomía total el 15 de junio 2016.
Novorápid 4/5-2,5/3-0/2 de momento...
Toujeo 23 a las 18,00 (variando continuamente)
calculando raciones a ver si me toca una bomba...

Disability for be diabetic@?, there are elite athletes, aviation pilots, police and I don't know how many more jobs.
Another thing is that in this country the diabetics are not allowed to access certain positions, but in other countries they have no problem.
Disability? Is there a professional cycling team of Dyrabetics, do you feel minusvalted?

xara's profile photo
xara
04/03/2018 8:43 a.m.

I do not understand the "no" positions to the disability that I have read up.To begin with, each diabetes is different, so I would not rush to judge anyone without knowing all the details, because there are effectively elite diabetic athletes and people with amputations and blindness (even despite carrying good control!).I believe that the ruling here is the definition of "disability": lack or limitation of some physical or mental faculty that makes it impossible or hinders the normal development of a person's activity.

I think that the fact that we do not lack a member is no reason to think that everything is fine.Perhaps it is not serious (for some more, for others less), but it is something that is happening in our bodies, and that the law has decided that it is sufficient reason not to be able to access positions of responsibility but nevertheless, not enough forbe considered an affectation to our quality of life.

Another detail, I don't think anyone should tell another person as you have to feel, it is my subjective opinion.In my case, being in another city more than 1h away from my house studying, I broke the fast ball without falling to the ground, annoying me all day.Did I feel a disabled at that time?Likely.That does not mean that I get up every day with this thought.But in the end, not to wander anymore, who decides this is a court.If we really do not like the vary that follow, both for one extreme and another, the only way to change is the active protest.

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
04/04/2018 2:22 a.m.

piruha said:
I don't think it's fair to ask for being diabetic, I'm sorry.And less try to take advantage of the places for this group for oppositions ...
Then you complain that they treat us as "disabled" to access other oppositions.

I think that the fight has to go there, because certain works that are limited to us and now with the controls, MGC and others, we can access them.

I'm sorry, but I don't feel "disabled" and I don't consider having to receive a subsidy for being diabetic.I prefer a subsidy for continuous glucose meters, yes.

With all Piruha respects, you are diabetic you are disabled, yes, yes, you are disabled.And if you do not believe it, then request an appointment with health inspection, you present yourself, and you tell him that you are insulin -dependent ... zas ... they will cascar you 15 or 20% of disabilities!They don't even think about putting that on paper because you feel insulted, they will get their scales and "you eat it."You are Minsuválida.

The problem is that people associate disability with charging ... and come, not, that it has nothing to do with one thing with the other (one pay).That they recognize 33% of disability (for being diabetic you already have the 20 or 20 and peak) implies some tax advantages, which are appreciated ... because on the other hand you spend much more on medications, you have to maintain a diet (If you want) that is not cheap either, and you have to eat 5 times a day (another one who wantsthat we avoid) ... and not mentioning that if you say that you are diabetic they renew the card before it was every 2 years (you paid it) now every 5 (you paid it) ... and let's not talk if you need a meterI continue how you say it eats you 200 or 300 euros a month of your pocket ... and not to mention certain works that reject you as they have cited here ... Let's see ... if "I am normal" I am normal forEverything ... not for what you want.And yes, there are works that absurdly reject you for your diabetic status.

Then, from the outset, if we are going to fight for that 33% disability that now refuse to give ... they leave you with the 30 or less ... saying if, you have a disability, do not hesitate ... but you cannot take out"advantage".

Of course, if they let me be a RPA pilot (I tried), if I pay my continuous meter (and save my 300 euros per month), if I do not have to renew card every 5 years .... and if inThe company can take the casualties you need for your diabetes .... Sure, you don't need disability.

Maybe another option is to be an official with a place for life, and every time it gives you a hiccup, you will not work justified (nocturnal, that destroys you), or at work you feel bad, and you leave home... But this is not the case either.

Our working conditions are a lot of worse than any healthy Rpersonstop, unemployed employees) that you are going to eat that you are diabetic and lower your glucose ... you will see what they tell you.

The real world is not how we want, and we have to adapt to him.The disability compensates us, minimally, some of the problems that cause us.It is not about abusing, or asking for anything that does not correspond to you.How I say, it is the state itself that tells you that you are disabled even if you do not want ... So, there is something.Another thing is that years ago if they gave you 33% and now they don't give it to you, they can give you 32% and tell you that if you have an important minute (of course there are worse, up to 100% imagine), but thatFor legal purposes it is worth it ... and if they give you 1% more,Then you are the same, but with some tax advantages, I insist fiscal (or some places determined in certain sectors, which as they have said, a person with a heart attack can have a disability, a person who does not hear of a ear, can have it ...It seems that it has to be something obvious and physical and it is not so) to cover part of everything that this disease causes you.

Personally I see it interesting to pay for the MCG, and if I consider it fair to have it.But I insist, whoever does not want, does not have to ask for it (but know that the State considers it a disabled, like it or not, want or not).If I were a category A official and I appear diabetes, nor would it bother me, I do the work that corresponds to me and .... I go to Casita when I find myself badly, I am absent when I need it to eat, recover from a hiccup, etc., I ask for hours for my doctors, and if I spend a bad night with nocturnal, I will not work (medical report if necessary).Thus, yes, the minus value certificate.For the other ... the mastercard.

I would need that disability of 33%right now, and I do not arrive.I do not arrive because in the end you have to put a lawyer to ask for it (and they have already told me that the shots go there).The problem is that all this is that we enter a vicious circle .... You ask you to pay you a mortgage of a continuous meter of 300 euros a month of your pocket ... They tell you "but you are well controlled" ...... already, but I see that you are well controlled ... well, then what do I have, to stop using the MCG and come badly controlled?..... but I see that you are well controlled now ... Well, page the MCG and they don't give me anything ... but now you are well controlled ...

You take, you leave, keep paying the MCG and what was said ... the following is going with a lawyer, or, stop using the MCG for a month, have the hem to 10, to take you a couple of times in ambulance to the hospitalBecause you fall out of the hypos ... and then they tell you "oh, I see that right now you are not well controlled ... Have you thought of putting on a McG? Well, if you give it to me ... it is also worth it ...I know whether it is true or not, something I heard that the MCG and in general medications/medical devices, it does not disgrace the invoice, but if you have recognized disability, yes, which would be another clear reason to ask for it).

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
04/08/2018 11:09 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Fernandog said:
I don't understand the "no" positions to the disability that I have read up.To begin with, each diabetes is different, so I would not rush to judge anyone without knowing all the details, because there are effectively elite diabetic athletes and people with amputations and blindness (even despite carrying good control!).I believe that the ruling here is the definition of "disability": lack or limitation of some physical or mental faculty that makes it impossible or hinders the normal development of a person's activity.

I think that the fact that we do not lack a member is no reason to think that everything is fine.Perhaps it is not serious (for some more, for others less), but it is something that is happening in our bodies, and that the law has decided that it is sufficient reason not to be able to access positions of responsibility but nevertheless, not enough forbe considered an affectation to our quality of life.

Another detail, I don't think anyone should tell another person as you have to feel, it is my subjective opinion.In my case, being in another city more than 1h away from my house studying, I broke the fast ball without falling to the ground, annoying me all day.Did I feel a disabled at that time?Likely.That does not mean that I get up every day with this thought.But in the end, not to wander anymore, who decides this is a court.If we really do not like the vary that follow, both for one extreme and another, the only way to change is the active protest.

I fully agree ... Diabetes limits you, it does not let you do all the work in the same conditions as others, and sometimes it is a serious problem in certain works (guards, isolated sites, unpredictable situations .... Diabetes does not know aboutThat ... and as I said before ... you cannot stop a company in a computer emergency, and that you start lowering the glucose and tell you that you are going to eat ... because you do not return to work.That can be done by a healthy person, who endures, but you can't stand ....

We are not "normal" people ... we cannot do "everything" .... I have always said it, something as simple as being a "tramp" we cannot do it ... If I now want to voluntarily go to live on asking and or orUnder a bridge ... I can't, I'm dying.I can't do everything.Without talking about all those works that "you are not suitable."
And diabetes affects each one in a different way, it affected me and serious, in studies.I wish at that time I had the meter continuously, another rooster would sing.But it is what there is.We have a problem and fat ... that there are much worse people, because of their most.But I do not ask that anyone gets anything out, simply that we are given what corresponds to us.And 33% for me is justice (in fact I have some partner who had granted it when I was little, and still has it, for diabetes only).Other times.Now as there is no hard, because ... not to do not.And cotinous meters ... it will be that either, although they begin with the free (that is not worth anything, at least for my diabetes), and to see when CGM arrives really.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
04/08/2018 11:28 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

To me in Madrid, without complications, they have given me 33 percent last year

ClaraSweet's profile photo
ClaraSweet
04/08/2018 7:24 p.m.

How my countrymen say, if they gave me a little to pay for the CGM I would be happy, because they go from my pocket and are not exactly cheap!

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
04/09/2018 10:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.