Hello:

I have a big problem, I bought a Caresens brand glucometer until there a friend gave me 6 reactive strips which have spent me, when I went to the pharmacy to buy them they told me that the glucometer is discontinued and the reactive strips do how2 - 3 months are no longer distributed in my country (Costa Rica), buying me a new glucometer is very difficult for me for economic reasons.I look for a big -hearted person who donates a few reactive strips.
Another option that I saw is an offer that the company that distributes ACCU Check gluometers is giving away from its page but I need someone in the USA for that person to fill out, since it is only for that country, it must fill the form and must carry a medical opinionTo the pharmacy to give the glucometer I send it to my country.My priority is the strips since I have the glucometer in my house.

Link
Link

I am sad to ask for this kind of help but I know that within everything there are always people willing to help.I am type2 diabetic and my wife is type1

Thank you very much and I beg you to apologize.

Ronald Iván Mora Sibaja
rimoras@gmail.com
506+57195989