Concerned

Dalu's profile photo   03/26/2018 9:16 a.m.

I tell you what happened to me yesterday, as you know I have a son with type 1 diabetes, but I think that now I have fallen, yesterday afternoon I found something strange and I did a curious control since I have since I had it diagnosedHe, the sugar a little high, because yesterday it was not a bit, I set a 224 as a great temple.I ate a good paella dish and 3 beers before and during food.Could it be an isolated climb or do I look like I think also diabetes?Today I dawned with 99 after dinner yesterday very light

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
03/26/2018 9:16 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Yes, you have 99, you are fine, although the glucometer error must be taken into account.The best thing is to make you an analytical to get out of doubt.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/26/2018 9:41 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If you

dalu said:
I tell you what happened to me yesterday, as you know I have a son with type 1 diabetes, but I think now I have fallen, yesterday afternoon I found something weirdAnd I did a curiosity control since I have since diagnosed him, the sugar a little high, because yesterday it was not a bit, I set up a 224 as a temple of great.I ate a good paella dish and 3 beers before and during food.Could it be an isolated climb or do I look like I think also diabetes?Today I dawned with 99 after dinner yesterday very light

If your blood glucose yesterday was 224 after food you have to do an analytical and the relevant tests since these values ​​are only typical of people with diabetes.To rule out, did you wash your hands well before making the capillary, right?

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/26/2018 9:59 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Get an analytical to be calm, but I would blame the paella and beers.Shortly after my son were diagnosed, they took my 3 -year -old nephew for emergency one night for a high fever with seizures for pharyngitis.In the blood analytics, 225 of glucose came out.They took the great scare because I was about my very recent son.But the following days were doing fasting controls and they went well.Everything stayed in a scare.The 225 came to the conclusion that they had been because a colacao had been taken with sugar after dinner.

PGarcía's profile photo
PGarcía
03/26/2018 10:41 a.m.

Hijo con DM1 desde Mayo 2017, con 13 años.
Tresiba + Novorapid. Freestyle + Blucon.
Última hemo: 6,8(Noviembre 2018)

I scared myself and clean my hands well in case it had been a mistake and came out again this time 223. From time to time I do it on an empty stomach and I usually have average values ​​of 110. I think something high but not excessively worrying,But yesterday I get completely

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
03/26/2018 11:08 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

It seems that luckily it was a scare.I have done some normal values ​​again.Today, for example, I got up with 88. But I will continue on the forum, I wish it would have been to setback and I had diabetes and the scare would have been with my son, but since it is not so I will have to continue learning with you so that my child continues to improve.On Tuesday 6.5 of HB1C :)>-

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
03/31/2018 11:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.